New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Even if the suspect was armed, dangerous and is potentially dangerous to the officer and the innocent bystander a, six shot is still waaaaay too much. What the officer needed to do was to incapacitate the perp with the minimum force to stop what was dangerous act or is potentially dangerous act. On the other hand, the suspect gave the law enforcement officer theleverage of using deadly force. Only this time was excessive force.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by barako ba ma View Post
    Even if the suspect was armed, dangerous and is potentially dangerous to the officer and the innocent bystander a, six shot is still waaaaay too much. What the officer needed to do was to incapacitate the perp with the minimum force to stop what was dangerous act or is potentially dangerous act. On the other hand, the suspect gave the law enforcement officer theleverage of using deadly force. Only this time was excessive force.
    Tantya ko wala sila idea na may tama na, dilim ng tint mukang wala talaga kita sa loob eh. Tapos takot din siguro nila na di nila alam baka sila naman biglang ratratin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Oh di ba tama ako years ago na dapat mag-adapt na pinas sa regulation sa tint para world class......

Marami matapang pag drive pag nakadark tint. Pero pag kita sa loob it will deter you na magtapang-tapangan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Tantya ko wala sila idea na may tama na, dilim ng tint mukang wala talaga kita sa loob eh. Tapos takot din siguro nila na di nila alam baka sila naman biglang ratratin.

Eh pano na lang kung may kasamang asawa at mga anak sa loob ng kotse? Sorry na lang sila?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Eh pano na lang kung may kasamang asawa at mga anak sa loob ng kotse? Sorry na lang sila?
    Malamang ganun na nga, dinala nya sa peligro mga kasama nya.

Pero sa case nito do you think that would have been likely?

Endanger your family by counterflowing, run over someone, get boxed in by cops and still ram authorities to escape. All that without any sort of communication from you or even your family not doing anything to stop you. Would some one really bring their family in this situation?

If meron man, nung sa mga pangyayaring yun palagay ko hindi maiisip ng kahit sino mang asa labas yan unless there was some sort of hint, like a family sticker maybe? Baka nga di pa mapansin yun. I really dont know.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sa video shot na binaril ng pulis ang gulong nya...bukas bintana..sumilip pa sya..dedma lang.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    The problem is bakit hindi tumigil ang driver at nagbangga ka? Don't expect mercy if you bring yourself in shi**y situation.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Parang may sayad or high yung driver eh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by barako ba ma View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong. Pero this was the old way of thinking. Neutralize the perp without killing him as long as possible. But US and PH already changed this policy. Ngayon if the guy pose a threat, neutralize him.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    sa dami ng tarantado sa daan ngayon kung ako yung pulis patayin ko na lang kesa akong mapatay saka na ang paliwanagan.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast