New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MONKEYS

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Mga bwisit tong mga to! Kaya minsan nakakahiyang sabihing Filipino ako eh....Ang masama ang hirap ideny!!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    baka kasi wala silang mabilhan dito sa pinas niyan....

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Another black eye for us Pinoys.

I remember my college days, I was staying in a dormitory and the first day i enter the room I saw a life vest, it was taken(stolen) from a ship.. I heard that it was one of my roommates who did it!

Whataaa....
    Last edited by awing; April 10th, 2008 at 12:40 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pwede mong uwiin yan kapag nabayaran mo like yun mga sabon sa hotel at iba pang consumables na nabayaran mo na. ginagawa namin ito actually tapos pinamimigay namin hehehe the point is BAYAD naman namin eh. kasama na toothpaste at tissue bwahahahaha

but things like lifevests should be best left where they were. baka ikamatay pa ng iba yan dahil kinuha mo.

before.sa shanghai,bago kami umalis nag check muna yun clerk para tignan kung may inuwi kaming blankets at twalya,apparently,pag galing pinas daw yun guests alam na nila yun habit ng "souvenirs". pati spoon and forks. i must admit na mayroon akong isang annoying na auntie na sikat sa ganyan,needless to say hindi ko siya kinakausap at pinapansin for many reasons,isa na yun behaviour nya na ganun.

it may be "customary" before,but now. wag na. we have to mature na din.

on another note,ang mga koreano may mga habits din ha...iba nga lang hehehe so hindi lang tayo ang imperfect,in fact lahat ng nationality

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    My thoughts:
    1. In HK, they are quite efficient when it comes to prosecuting petty crimes. You would be in front of the judge in less than 2 weeks. Here? I think the police will release you even if you are a known criminal.

2. I don't really understand why somebody would take small sundries like soaps , tubes of toothpaste and slippers from the rooms. The soaps are small, the slippers are really meant for walking on carpet only. They are somewhat impractical for home use and just add to unnecessary clutter.

3. I don't really know what these guys were thinking about when they get the life vest. For reselling? Also, they got some nerve pleading not guilty when they were caught red handed with evidence.

4. Most people would only get in flight magazines, newspapers or the in flight safety instructions. The last one is normally used as a hand fan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Balak nila sigurong gamitin ngayong summer, pag nag-swimming sila...........

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bebenta nila sa PAL?

next time when I travel, 1st thing I will do is check if the Life Jacket assign to me is still there under the seat, baka wala na when needed, hehe

they are actually lucky, I think its a agreement of the lawyer with judge and since they are 1st offense only, or else what I know removing safety equipments, or tampering is a very serious offense and will be jailed.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Baka Cathay Pacific life jacket na lang ang kulang sa collection nila. Meron ako alam sa mandaluyong me collection ng plate number ng kotse ng mga presidente from Manuel Quezon pa ata, how he accomplished that ewan ko.

Palagay ko disappointed din sila, mahigpit pala Cathay kundi plus one na sana.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast