New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    ronald, sagot ko 1 case kapaG (SANA!) napataob ni lapid si nognog...este binay.
    o nabasa nyo iyon ah...magpapa beer daw si manny este silhouette

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    In my humble opinion, Lito Lapid might trigger the meltdown of Makati if ever he is installed. He doesn't have the intelligence (or say mental capacity) to run a city like Makati.

While I don't like Binay that much, I still prefer him over Lapid anytime of the day simply because businesses in Makati affect other businesses nationwide (that means i could be affected too or any of you for that matter). Ergo, it's a delicate thing to run and we need people with proven intelligence/wit and experience to handle such enormous task.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Tama, vanity plates, i.e. 888888 & 777777, are the one which are supposedly exempted sa coding that is with regards to MMDA & LTO.
    Special plates, i.e. 2/3-digit plates, GMA 100, LRM 99 are not exempted sa coding.
    di ba vanity plates are to be placed on top of or above the rear plates? so you will still be flagged down by enforcers since they will see your front plates first. then what, you'll explain to them that you have vanity plates at the back?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ang alam ko yung vanity plates dapat sa likod, hindi sa harap. weird, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    OT po.

One other source of exemption are those PNP stickers that are issued by the so called Police Justice Group. My cousin has one and he atttests to the benefits that he is getting for 2,000 pesos. He got an ID, letter from the PJG office and the sticker. He does not get flagged down by the MMDA, cops and Makati personnel.
    so i take it your cousin is not in the police justice group? hmm...galing talaga ng pinoy, basta may lusot, shoot!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    In my humble opinion, Lito Lapid might trigger the meltdown of Makati if ever he is installed. He doesn't have the intelligence (or say mental capacity) to run a city like Makati.

While I don't like Binay that much, I still prefer him over Lapid anytime of the day simply because businesses in Makati affect other businesses nationwide (that means i could be affected too or any of you for that matter). Ergo, it's a delicate thing to run and we need people with proven intelligence/wit and experience to handle such enormous task.
    Some might say, we got strings of very intelligent/witty presidents, and look where it got us? And the regular rallies being held in Makati; the entirely different 'trafficking' practices; doesn't that affect businesses too? Or you mean it will get worse than this with Lito? Because it just feels like Binay would oppose anything that comes from the Palace, and that would have some effect too.
    Let's hope somebody else with good character and sufficient intelligence would run for mayor in Makati. Di ba taga-Makati si Joker? Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    di ba vanity plates are to be placed on top of or above the rear plates? so you will still be flagged down by enforcers since they will see your front plates first. then what, you'll explain to them that you have vanity plates at the back?
    weird, di ba?

i guess you'll just have to go on your way or run over the enforcer(joke!) until he see the back of your car
    Last edited by swordsman; September 5th, 2006 at 08:56 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ang alam ko kapag meron kang kakilala sa MMDA, sa MMDA ha,
    hindi sa republic of makati. pwede ka kumuha ng immuity sticker
    sa MMDA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2-digit plater apprehended in Makati!