New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    o sige... dumapa ka...

at pag tapos ng shootout, bumangon ka...

e nakita ng mga pulis ang pag bangon mo...

bang!
    ngek! bumangon ka (kung buhay ka pa) kapag nilapitan ka na ng pulis (na nakatutok pa rin sayo ang baril) habang sinisigaw mo "sibilyan po" (na sana maniwala yung pulis)

maganda rin yung meron ka puting panyo ... kung walang puting panyo, baka pwede na rin puting brief

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Wow what training manual is that from? If the suspect is not armed you do not shoot period much less shoot at extremities. Hitting center mass is hard enough in a shooting situation without having to aim at extremities. Also shooting at extremities just increases the chances of civilian casualty. Study of shootouts have shown that police will only hit about 70% of the targets they aim for during a shootout, meaning 30% of the bullets will hit other objects or people. Police should not shoot to injure they shoot to stop the threat and that normally means death.

Never fire first? Police will fire if they feel that they are under threat, they are not paid to watch a bullet fly by first before shooting. As for your comment about it's better to kill than be killed that unfortunately is true. here in the US we have a saying "it's better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6". The police officers first objective is self preservation in order to save others because a dead police officer does no good to anyone except the bad guys.

I realize that there are variances in training but a lot of police officers from the Philippines do attend training in the US. That said there is still a lot that can be done in properly training these officers but unfortunately politicians and generals steal all the money.

hehehe, i didn't quote any police/military training manual sir... FYI it's just a personal opinion...

yun pag sumuko ang suspect in a running gun battle, better debilitate him or kill him rather being caught surprised later and be dead...maging sigurista ba at ika nga - dead suspects are simply dead... hindi na makapagsalita pa yan ...

at sa totoong mga barilan, syempre hindi maiwasang nawawala yung napag aralan mo sa academy... tao lang... at yung emotional levels during such incidents eh way above normal na naclo-clouded na yung reality sa preservation of life sa mga suspects... don't tell me, na if you were in the same situation, you would fully abide by what the book says, hindi di ba??? kaipokrituhan naman na yun...

i would still stand on my statement na... mas ok na ako makapatay kesa ako mamatay...

kahit anung sabhin natin, let's put credit on the police who were part of the operation... ganyan talaga... meron at merong madadamay... i'm not being insensitive but that's the sad reality nga...

peace to all the souls of the departed..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ano ba dapat gawin para hindi ka mabaril ng mga pulis sa gitna ng isang shootout?

If u try to get away from the scene, babarilin ka, kasi iisipin ng pulis criminal ka na gusto tumakas

if you stay put naman, mababaril ka din

ano ba dapat?

antayin mo na lang kung ano mangyari sa iyo, wag tatayo, wag tatakbo, wag gagalaw.. antayin mong buhatin ka na lang sa pulis pag humupa na ang putukan...

kung oras mo, eh oras mo na talaga, kung hindi di sinuswerte ka parin

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

puting brief? magtatanggal ka pa ng brief habang may lumilipad na bala

--

oo tama... dapa

wag babangon, wag gagalaw

hintayin nalang lumapit ang pulis

bahala na

pag oras mo na...

hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    hehehe, i didn't quote any police/military training manual sir... FYI it's just a personal opinion...

yun pag sumuko ang suspect in a running gun battle, better debilitate him or kill him rather being caught surprised later and be dead...maging sigurista ba at ika nga - dead suspects are simply dead... hindi na makapagsalita pa yan ...

at sa totoong mga barilan, syempre hindi maiwasang nawawala yung napag aralan mo sa academy... tao lang... at yung emotional levels during such incidents eh way above normal na naclo-clouded na yung reality sa preservation of life sa mga suspects... don't tell me, na if you were in the same situation, you would fully abide by what the book says, hindi di ba??? kaipokrituhan naman na yun...

i would still stand on my statement na... mas ok na ako makapatay kesa ako mamatay...

kahit anung sabhin natin, let's put credit on the police who were part of the operation... ganyan talaga... meron at merong madadamay... i'm not being insensitive but that's the sad reality nga...

peace to all the souls of the departed..
    ok. lets make it this way na lang. example, yung asawa mo at bunsong anak mo na yung talagang totoong napatay tapos punta ako sa harapan mo habang umiiyak ka at sasabihin ko na huwag kang magalit sa mga pulis bagkus eh bigyan mo pa nga dapat sila ng credit eh.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kawawa lang talaga ung mga nadamay..

high ranking officer ung mga tinira..

malamang inunahan na sila ng mga target nila.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carbomb View Post
    ok. lets make it this way na lang. example, yung asawa mo at bunsong anak mo na yung talagang totoong napatay tapos punta ako sa harapan mo habang umiiyak ka at sasabihin ko na huwag kang magalit sa mga pulis bagkus eh bigyan mo pa nga dapat sila ng credit eh.

bro, only an insane person would do that.. honestly.. for sure nobody in the right mind would tell that in front of victims families... c'mon be reasonable..

but if you were like that and i'm the grieving party, maybe right there and then i would also kill you instantly..

i'm only talking sense in reality, kasi we're putting blame on our police force wherein they just did their f*#king jobs of nailing down most of the suspects. sad to say me nadamay nga... and no police officer would also kill innocent victims just because of the spur of the moment, mas ok kung naiwasan kaso nangyari na eh...

as i've said i'm not being insensitive but that's the sad reality in such violent encounters with criminal elements, meron at merong madadamay lalo na nangyari sa public place... get it??? hope so..

peace bro..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nahuli na yung mga ibang nakatakas. Pinakita sa TV Patrol earlier. Nagkukuwento pa yung matanda kanina, meaning hindi sila "fall guys".

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mon Tulfo, on "Rules of Engagement".

PDI
    12/8/2008

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...shoot-straight

What “rules of engagement” by the Philippine National Police (PNP) is the Commission on Human Rights (CHR) talking about?

There is none. Cops shoot and ask questions later. That’s because they can’t shoot straight. Cops fear they’ll be outfought because of their shooting deficiency, so they shoot at any moving target during a shootout even if they happen to be allies.

Why are cops poor marksmen?

Because the money intended to buy bullets for their target practice is spent on non-essentials, such as foreign trips by PNP generals and their wives.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Mon Tulfo, on "Rules of Engagement".

PDI
    12/8/2008

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...shoot-straight

eto na yung answer.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
16 killed in Paranaque shootout!