New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    May nagpost dati ng isang commercial ad na nagiging parang transformer yung tsikot...tapos sumasayaw pa..sabi nga nung kaklase ko na taga muntinlupa "oks yung ad na yun ah"..
    May subject nga kami na ADVERTI about advertising nalaman ko na magastos ang mga ad umaabot ng millions yan at ang daming effects na nilalagay..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yun vw touareg tama ba ang spelling haha hindi ko alam spelling. Maganda din yun commercial nun. Pati yun mga nissan commercial na bago which features the new lines of nissan

IMO, The Kia Sorento ad looks good with Andre Agassi making his own tennis court on the dessert using a Sorrento.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    vios ad w/ britney ok lng hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i hate car ads that try to make the car "look" fast pero sa totoo ang bagal naman.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if you observe the tvc of the Innova, makikita pa rin doon yung word na "Kijang" sa ending.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hate:

mazda 3 tvc..cheaply done. ugggh..sayang yung car.mas maganda yung commercial na umiikot ikot sa europe yung hatch and sedan..

civic sir.. cheaply done as well..

nissan patrol print ad..the one saying "gates will open a little faster etcetc..done in poor taste..

vios print ad..car was lowered to make it look more appealing. umm.. why? does toyota have no confidence wit the stock look of the vios?

and the worst was..nissan sentra ss3 poster that i saw in nissan q ave a few years back with richard gomez topless on the hood of a blue-green sentra while hosing himself..blech.

i like:

first gen crv tvc..yung pumapasok pa sa diyaryo..ok lang

mitsu's its my life commercial..riveting

mitsu adventure with parokya commercial..baduy car pero aliw yung commercial

vios tvc with britney..maganda naman

facelifted altis tvc..very sci-fi-ish
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gearspeed: i think that was citroen's c4. the guys from wrxfanatics.com were shocked...they said "the car transforms into a gay dancing robot?" as it transformed into a robot and started dancing. hehe!

i liked talaga mitsubishi's commercial with evanescence's "bring me to life"...the one with wrc/dakar footage. cool! and yung bon jovi's "it's my life" na featuring na nun si jutta kleinschmidt who won the 2001 dakar using a pajero.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i like all of mitsu's commercials. the tvc's of kia were even better than mazda's...what gives? well I guess its all on the hands of the marketing arm of each car manufacturer.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nugundam93,

Thanks for reminding me about those ads. Astig ang footage dun!

On MTV, they showed the full length mtv of "It's My Life" na puro Mitsu ang footage. Napakanta ko ng wala sa oras. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Your thoughts on local car ads