New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Be it in print, radio, online or TV...

Ano ang mga comments niyo about the ad itself (not the vehicle being advertised).

Here are some of mine:

*Toyota Innova TV ad: The ad is so boring. Anong market ba ang target ng Innova? The theme song really sucks. And what kind of limbo do you actually drive the Innova in? Do spotlights really shine out from the ground as you drive by. Looking back, I even prefer the green aliens used in the REVO ads rather than this crappy production

*Mitsubishi (corporate) "It's my Life": Now this ad I really like. It doesn't focus on a single vehicle. It sells the whole Mitsubishi lifestyle. The song rocks and the camera work was very nice. Actually makes me feel good that I drive a Mitsubishi.

*Mitsubishi Adventure "Parokya ni Edgar" and "Your Life, Your Adventure": Again these ads are very funky and youth oriented. Not only selling the vehicle but also a lifestyle. Very simple yet gets the message across. And they're fun to watch.

*Nissan Patrol 4x4 (print ad) "Stop at Nothing": Another very simple ad. Projecting an image of strength and the ability to conquer all kinds of terrain in an SUV that is legendary for its off-road ability.

*Chevy Lumina (print ad): A black and white ad saying the "Chaffeur" was driving the Lumina and they got to the hospital just in time for his pregnant wife to deliver. The ad strikes me as trying to appeal to people wealty enough not to drive themselves but still you enough to get pregnant. Maybe they were shying away from the 'grandad' image associted with the Buick (from which this car was based on).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

totoo sir otep..of all the tv car ads the best sa mitsu..kahit ung bago ngayon,pati sa lancers....diba may ad din for pajero?i like the "its my life" TVC...

sana magimprove na ang mitsubishi dito...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very hip and very edgy kasi ang ad campaign ng Mitsubishi. Yung "It's My Life" ng GEN III Pajero oks din. Mga scenes from Dakar.

Gotta love how that Pajero jumps the sand dunes.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    honda city 1.5L VTEC: it started out well, what with the gran tourismo theme...pero nasira sa huli -- i.e. they showed a City that was accelerating real fast, pero halatang finast forward lang B).

In general, ung mga car ads dito tend to have a dramatic theme. a bit over the top imho, especially when they use opera songs in the background

ung parokya ni edgar ad lang ang nagustuhan ko, although pakiramdam kc mas nagfofocus ung tao sa tao kesa sa kotse

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    toyota innova - what was the ad trying to project anyway? just lots of those CG crap.

toyota altis (soccer) - now this is just plain dumb.

honda civic - really nice. teases you with the curves & the lines of the car.

mitsubishi (it's my life) - now this is just fun! makes you wanna drive.

mistsubishi adventure (parokya) - IMO, too corny for me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tha grandis ad was just simple, ok lng

Just saw the Innova ad this morning... mmm... di ko din ma gets yung message, maybe its highlighting its new and improved rear suspension and interior.

kaya there are times i want na i'm on the highway with my van and "its my life" on the background...parang feel ko un comercial.

honda ok lng din..i like lang ung sa "CRV" TVC nila...city,di ko type...ung 1.5 city add,parang laro ka ng gt3...civic and accord masydong bland..

sa prints wala parin tatalo sa BMW,Volvo(benz kasi di nagbibigay,e)..sa peugeot damot...colecta ko kasi brochures..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    katawa yung ads ng peugot...nag iisang black peugot car then halos generic na white lahat yung iba...the car was projected as a feline predator tapos sa takot nung isang white na car nahulog yung bumper, buking pagtatago nila

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also like the Lancer ad na "In too deep" by SUM41 yung song. Hehehe. Simple pero rock!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Your thoughts on local car ads