New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sori, dami ko naaalala! Daewoo Racer TVC, the song goes like this "Daewoo Racer, you're a dream car come true! They say you're the best!", nyahahahahha look at it now, wala na

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    carlo, kaya nga dream lang eh..."in your dreams!" haha alam ko na kung bakit baduy yung innova ad..eh si piolo kumanta ng background song eh! (sabi ng gf ko..hehe) kaya pala... :lol:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    carlo, kaya nga dream lang eh..."in your dreams!" haha alam ko na kung bakit baduy yung innova ad..eh si piolo kumanta ng background song eh! (sabi ng gf ko..hehe) kaya pala... :lol:
    talaga? si Piolo? Kala ko yung isa sa mga taga Star in a million.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Honda City TVC. Yung lyrics ng song "I remember when........with the City"

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    Yung ad ng Limted AE101 Corolla with Gary V and Martin Nievera?
    This I remember too. "Pinaliit" sina Martin at Gary and they were demonstrating the features of the Limited Edition Corolla. They were especially pointing out yung auto security system tsaka yung Limited badge na nasa gilid ng kotse. Black pa yung Corollang gamit nila.

Personally, I would like to see Toyota doing more commercials like the one on the Corolla AE90 (16-valve). It gave me the impression that the car was fast, and totoo nga. Tuwing nakakakita ako ng AE90, nagre-replay sa utak ko yung commercial na yun.

[i]Originally Posted by carlocaraddict[/b]
    Honda City TVC. Yung lyrics ng song "I remember when........with the City"
    May full version nga yan na pinatutugtog sa mga radio stations as part of the Honda City promos. "I remember when, like a child again, memories come when we go back to the city..."
    Last edited by Bogeyman; February 22nd, 2005 at 01:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    This I remember too. "Pinaliit" sina Martin at Gary and they were demonstrating the features of the Limited Edition Corolla. They were especially pointing out yung auto security system tsaka yung Limited badge na nasa gilid ng kotse. Black pa yung Corollang gamit nila.

Personally, I would like to see Toyota doing more commercials like the one on the Corolla AE90 (16-valve). It gave me the impression that the car was fast, and totoo nga. Tuwing nakakakita ako ng AE90, nagre-replay sa utak ko yung commercial na yun.
    di ko maalala yung TVC na yun. Tekam yun ba yung may "toyota symphony" na may valves na nagmomove?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    guys, could you still remember the TVC of the old mitsu space wagon? I always see it sa ch7 before, tina monzon palma days pa.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    cant remember anything hehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    di ko maalala yung TVC na yun. Tekam yun ba yung may "toyota symphony" na may valves na nagmomove?
    Yun nga!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I haven't seen any beautiful car ads the past years. They're all ugly and boring. Not to mention, they all look the same. Unless the clients and the advertising agencies starts a new, bolder commercials, we WILL always see the same ads over and over again: people singing, celebrities endorsing, cars and more cars shot.

The Peugeot commercial is very refreshing. The one where a guy hammered his old vehicle to come up with a cool car.

My two cents.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Your thoughts on local car ads