Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bosch Wiper Baldes is DA BEST value for
    money.
    Costs less in the long run.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako generic ang gamit ko. Php 150.00 for a pair. Has survived numerous off-road trips wiping mud, lahat, dust, what-have-you from my windshield.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    King meron dyan mabibili wiper blade na teflon yun ang bilhin mo matibay all year round even summer or winter effective

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiper skipping isn't due to wiper blade wear, it's because of an uneven, sticky windshield... changing to new blades wont solve the prob...

as for the bosch, i use em as well...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    wiper skipping isn't due to wiper blade wear, it's because of an uneven, sticky windshield... changing to new blades wont solve the prob...
    so how can I solve the skipping windshield? is there a DIY way? thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suppose the best would be have your windshield cleaned professionally and use Bosch wiper blades :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasi I read it somewhere na use old newspaper daw, to wipe your windshield??? is there any truth to this??? as for the Bosch tropical wiper naman how much ba ito??? does it come with the whole assembly or blade lang???

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To a certain extent, newspaper act as a glass polish and is a proven method over the years... but as a cleaning tool, it falls short... nevertheless, newspaper is one of the best materials you can use for a streak free glass panel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Wiper Blades?