0 0%
  • hindi ako naglalagay since before

7 16.28%
  • others.. pls. specify

6 13.95%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    rosary on my rear view mirror and booklet on front compartment.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    none.
    because i don't believe in it.

i am a christian and i would agree to a previous post here that those figures (which are man-made) cannot save you from accidents, etc.

just say a prayer asking God to guide you throughout your roadtrip.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pink rosary on my kambyo area... given by my mom. :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have 2 rosary beads hanging by my rear view mirror. I say a little prayer prior to taking off. Vaya con Dios my friends . . hehehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dont believe in icons/idols so i dont have it in my car. God will be where you want/need him to be not in physical representations.

but to each his/her own, i guess.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    di ako naglalagay.for all i know, stuffs like that should only be placed on a sacred areas like the altar etc etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    faith is a personal relationship between you and God. so since it is just between you and Him then who cares what other people say, or other religions for that matter.

ako i believe in those things. NOT that it serves as an amulet, but more as a reminder that God is beside me when i am driving.

pero sometimes it is hard not to believe that those religious icons do save us. i had an accident 12 years ago, when my car turned 720 degrees in illinois. as my car was skidding sideways there was also this 18-wheeler tractor-trailer gunning down my right window at 65 mph. it was less than 2 meters away from making a total wreck of my car. but then the rosary that was given to me by my mother (she bought it in Rome, i've had it for at least 10 years that time) somehow got loose from the rear view mirror, then it kind of plastered itself on the right window, shielding me from that big truck. i can still see it now, the rosary on the right window glass and that truck behind it. next thing i remember my car was in a ditch, and the truck was stopped 200 meters further down the freeway. as far as i am concern, God saved me that day, and he used the rosary to shield me from that truck. i gave that rosary away to a friend who needed it more a few years back.

anyway, to answer the question...
    in the car i have a rosary and a Virgin of Manaoag scapular wrapped around the rear view mirror. in the van i have the same, plus a luminous statue of Sto. Nino glued on the dash. it's just nice to think that they are riding with me, making my head a little bit cooler, my foot lighter on the gas, and reminding me that i have a family to protect and come home to.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    rosary rear view mirror

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakaikot sa kambyo =)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    rosary - nakasabit sa rear view mirror

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Where do you place your rosary/cross/mini altar in your vehicle?