i'd buy one of these cars

STi or the STI spec C type RA-R
    Evo MR
    MazdaSpeed 6
    Subie Legacy GT spec B

Heck i'd even drive a Civic Hybrid or a Toyota Prius

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hbv, di gaya to ng girlfriends mo oy, you can only pick one.

compact - Evo
    mid-size - Honda Accord V6
    full-size - Lexus LS 460
    Last edited by wren; January 27th, 2007 at 05:49 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Lolz, why is there a mention of Korean or European cars or even Civics hhaha where the title states Japanese Sedan haha..

Anyway, here's an honorable mention.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sir toyo, tama kayo, japanese sedan nga dapat...pero available sa 'pinas daw.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    He He. That's true. It should strictly be Japanese sedans. I was just trying a pathetic attempt to cheerlead my brand.

I mentioned a Subbie earlier. But the more I think about it, the Camry 3.5 V6 would probably have the edge in acceleration over a turbo Subbie for those many short stop to stop stretches in Manila. The turbo in the Subbie will probably not have enough time to spool. So, that turbo 4 will act more like a naturally-aspirated 4. The driver can try revving to keep the turbo spooling. But, other drivers and commuters will probably give him a long dirty look and that's not good. You never know what may come out of nowhere and stick to your car.

The Camry, like a V8, will have hp and torque on tap right off the bat. 268hp is enough to make a heavy sedan like the Camry feel nimble on the streets. Add the comfort level due to size and Toyota sophistication... I'd say yeah, the 3.5L V6 Camry is the best all-around Japanese sedan. I won't count the 4-cylinder Camry because it's probably the one that drives like a barge (as with any large midsize car with low-hp engines).
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 27th, 2007 at 07:05 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoSoarer View Post
    or even Civics hhaha where the title states Japanese Sedan
    Isn't the Civic have a Jap Compact sedan??? :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kung ako lng talagang evo ang best sedan. i'm not into those too popular sedans like civics. i'd prefer the 0.5% part of the grid instead. ang pangit naman kasi kung kapitbahay mo naka civic tapos ikaw pa, naka-civic. sus, why not buy something different? and you can never appreciate different cars if you only try those that are purely common.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    no comment i like camry 3.5 V6, very2 nice, its my dream to get one this coming may 2007, pag kaya ng extra budget.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'm surprised that some of you guys don't factor in luxury, practically and etc..

Anyway, time to explain my picks in Infiniti M45 and Lexus GS400/430.

Ample, low-end power, roomy interior, great trunk space, DVD Nav, Terrific Sound System.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What's the best Japanese Sedan available here?