New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK, this is a healthy Argument, wag lang tayo lumagpas,
    Mazda's Defintion is siguro spurt of the moment and Phil.based observation. which has valid points
    Macky's as you can see well searched and everything...as very much have a point!!!

ang mali talaga dito is the Stupid Phil Taxation of SUVs, (gone are the 4x4drivetrain) that's why honda found a loophole of bringing the Gen2 CRV here at an AUV price (hindi ba kayo nasiyahan dun???)

kahit saan korte natin dalin CRV is always Classified as an SUV (small or mid)

now the question hangs with the new tax scheme, will HOnda Phils bring back the its 4wheeldrive of the CRV or continue the 4x2???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :hippie: easy dude! just for discussion lang naman ito... masyado lang cguro tayo nadala... :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    :hippie: easy dude! just for discussion lang naman ito... masyado lang cguro tayo nadala... :D
    Anong easy easy???? Hehehe...... You've got PM

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    teka bakit ang everest?? AUV sya dba??gagawa ba ang ford ng everest dito sa pinas? kala ko thailand or indonesia un gagawin... ito tanong lang ah hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    everest is classified yata as an AUV, pero with a 4x4 model ok di ba!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    >>badkuk::: Now, you see? Posting a misleading title to your query opens a can of worms.

? di naman misleading ah...sori na! Does this mean me away na nsa next EB? Mag Tekken na lang kayo! B).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yeapp sir kimpoy AUV nga sya... pero ang alam ko kasi dito lang iaassemble pero d dito galing ang parts. pero im not sure naman.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    >>badkuk::: Now, you see? Posting a misleading title to your query opens a can of worms.

cge na nga, blame it on me na, wag lang kayo mag away...

actually, i was sent by rival forums to destroy tsikot.com by asking misleading questions...and i am doing well...bwa ha ha ha ha ha

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Originally posted by Macky
    Unlike the USDM CR-V which uses Japan parts and is built in Japan, our local CR-Vs uses local parts for their suspension, transmission and body. Engine na lang yata ang completely built in sa Japan. FYI, the Philippines is the leading source of Honda's transmissions distributed in Asia (not sure yung outside Asia).
    are you saying local parts? where it was produced then? if you're into steel business you will know that all materials was importing in Asia mostly Japan.

We knew for a fact that National Steel Corp.(NASCO) closed last 1998(correct me if im wrong) who used to be the solely manufacturer in d phils.

Now my question would be if CRV's uses local parts where is the source of their materials being use by them. For sure they also importing their materials.

No argument just a clarification.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by rapeez
    No argument just a clarification.
    quite possibly imported raw materials, but locally manufactured

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What is an AUV?