New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having to keep a fleet of vehicles running (for the bosses and such), making warranty claims is something I have grown accustomed to. For the few times a dealer and I have disagreed on a particular matter, it was always up to them to prove that the modification had caused the fault for which work was being claimed for. And this is not just one particular make or brand because iba-ibang brands ang gamit dito.

Take for example the Picanto. 3 years ang warranty niya. Mahirap naman kung 3 years siyang walang alarm considering that the vehicle can get parked in pretty iffy places and walang gusto magtiis ng 3 years na de-susi ang mga pinto.

Sure, the dealer sells an alarm. But our prior experience with the only brand they are selling was not good. And the price they are selling it for is highway robbery. Hindi ka pa makasigurado sa magkakabit kasi 'magtatawag' pa sila ng tiga labas.

So I get alarm installed at Jeff Tan's. Warranty stays. When one dealer could not diagnose the problem (they did not deny the claim but didn't have the right equipment), I just went to another dealer to have issue fixed. No problems with them also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kahit na headligts lang ng e46 ang ilalagay sa e90.. pwede ba ganon?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^unfortunately not easily. you'll still have to modify the bumper, grill, and maybe even the hood.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ^unfortunately not easily. you'll still have to modify the bumper, grill, and maybe even the hood.

ok thanks. no choice but as long as masaya ako sa look ng car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
void warranty?