New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    After bumili ng car ano ba dapat ko gawin or bilhin para maintain ang car? Wala po kasi ako talaga alam sa car so hingi ng tips na dapat gawin.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    After bumili ng car ano ba dapat ko gawin or bilhin para maintain ang car? Wala po kasi ako talaga alam sa car so hingi ng tips na dapat gawin.
    READ THE OWNER'S MANUAL.
    read the maintenance and pms (preventive maintenance servicing) needs of the car, po, and follow them to the word.
    medyo mahaba.. but you can and should, do it, bit by bit.. chapter by chapter.
    and when in doubt, ASK.
    happy driving.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 3rd, 2016 at 11:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    brand new naman yan (i assume) so wala kang dapat gawin o bilihin para mag maintain. just read the owners manual and follow the PMS schedules.

keep it clean at all times. nothing beats the feeling of a clean car. if you are not adept pa in doing DIY cleaning, read through the internet or allocate a portion of your budget for regular cleaning and once a month waxing.

best of all, enjoy.... hindi ka bumili ng car para problemahin ang maintenance. bumili ka ng car para ienjoy.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    So wala pa bibilhin like sa lubricant oils para sa car? Siguro yung pang linis lang muna dapat bilhin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So wala pa bibilhin like sa lubricant oils para sa car? Siguro yung pang linis lang muna dapat bilhin.
    nope. leave that to the casa first during your PMS schedules.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    To add to this, make sure you have in your glovebox a copy of your OR/CR and delivery receipt, insurance papers, photocopy of your driver's license and other documents you might need. I leave my service manual there too so I don't have to remind myself every PMS.

You need to have an Early Warning Device stowed in your car as well.

Good-to-have's inside the car:
    Emergency kit
    Trunk organizer
    Small trash can

^I agree with keeping things clean. Even if you can't yet do DIY car washing or detailing, just making an effort to keep the inside clean is should be enough.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

You have to maintain sanity too.

So something that you can do to improve yourself or your spirituality when stuck in the unnerving traffic here in the Metro.....

However, from my limited experience nothing beats this- if you have "someone I can talk too (it had to be you)....."[Dan/Ford-Coley]; Traffic would be a bliss if you have this person and... "I've got all that I need right here in the passenger seat......knowing that she's inches from me...."[S. Speaks]... Just keep your eyes on the road bro.....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is my only advice. Huwag OA sa brand new car.

Remember cars are there to make our commute bearable, it's still just a vessel to bring as from point A to point B.

Huwag masyadong mas mahal mo pa kotse mo kesa sa sarili mo. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    This is my only advice. Huwag OA sa brand new car.

Remember cars are there to make our commute bearable, it's still just a vessel to bring as from point A to point B.

Huwag masyadong mas mahal mo pa kotse mo kesa sa sarili mo. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May iba pag naglilinis ng car e kinakalas pati gulong. That's dedication.

I enjoy detailing, it's something I do to pass my time. So I am a bit particular with my car's paint

BTT:

1. Do the PMS religiously.
    2. Address problems immediately
    3. Know where and how to park properly
    4. Keep essentials in your car

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Learn engine braking.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast