New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bonalaw View Post
    When you break-in a new car, is there any specific speed limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, meron. Nasa owners manual ang break-in procedure ng new car mo. Example..

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by red_one; August 16th, 2016 at 09:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jettp0gi View Post
    Hindi sir. CSR ay kailangan once the unit is manufactured. For taxation purposes ata sa side ng planta. Once car is sold, requirement yung CSR for the initial registration.

To sir Sayu:
    CTPL - compulsary third party liability

Required yan once you start driving your car. Serves as your compliance to civil resposibility/liability.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    CSR.
    strange, that they have to involve the buyer, in a deal between the manufacturer and the government.
    kinda like asking the buyer to wait until the sales tax is paid...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Compulsory Third Party liability

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Thank you

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Yung CSR ano naman yon? Pwede na ba kaagad gamitin yung car after mabili?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    CSR.
    strange, that they have to involve the buyer, in a deal between the manufacturer and the government.
    kinda like asking the buyer to wait until the sales tax is paid...
    That is what I meant sir. CSR is supposed to be obtained by the manufacturer and send it to the dealer together with the car. That is why nakuha ko na sya immediately upon delivery of my car.

Also, it is one of the requirements for initial registration so it serves as proof na na-start na ng dealer ang process.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Yung CSR ano naman yon? Pwede na ba kaagad gamitin yung car after mabili?
    Afaik, yes, pagkarelease ng unit.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Ano yung CSR? ANong magandang shade ng tint na okay parin ang privacy pero hindi masyado madilim? Pwede bang super dark sa sides pero light sa front and back?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    maraming mga tips dito sa mga bagong owners ng sasakyan. dont worry sa planta pa lang nabreak in na iyan. pagkuha mo ng sasakyan check mo kung nakailang kilometers na ang takbo nyan.

sigurado naman tayo na hindi 00000 ang nakalagay dyan napaandar na nila iyan ng ilang kilometers

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Ano yung CSR? ANong magandang shade ng tint na okay parin ang privacy pero hindi masyado madilim? Pwede bang super dark sa sides pero light sa front and back?
    Not familiar sa CSR hehehe. I drove a car before na super dark siya lahat. Okay un pag maaraw pero pag gabi sobrang hirap. Hahaha. Ung car ko ngayon medium na lang pinalagay ko. Okay naman siya in terms of privacy since di ka rin naman kita from the outside. Pag gabi okay din siya kitang kita mo pa din. Hth 😊

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    CSR - certificate of stock reported.

It is one of the docs na dapat meron ka in case you get flagged down by any law enforcement personnel. Let's say nahuli ka dahil may violation ka or na-spot check ka lang ng pulis/LTO.

Why do they ask for it? - It is one of the docs required for the initial registration of a brand new car. So it serves as proof na nasimulan na (or sisimulan pa lang) ng dealer ang registration process.

Other docs required for initial registration that should also be in your possession are the sales invoice and the CTPL (back read a little for CTPL).

After 7days, the CSR and the sales invoice should be replaced by the OR/CR. But this almost never happens. Mine took 15 days bago dumating ang OR/CR. Some friends got theirs after more than a month.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast