New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, I'll think about it. In the meantime, I'm seeking a place (maybe a vacant warehouse?) to store this unrestored baby.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a friend of mine restored a early 60' MB 180D, it was at the octoberfest car show in glorietta 2 weeks ago. i forgot how much he spent for it thou, but is surely a head turner especially with the older people who remember having one. he got some offer to buy that 180D, but i think he wouldn't part with it. BTW he might be interested in that BMW 2002 if its for sale.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi Dindo,

I, for one, would love to see that tiit back on the road.

Don't lose hope.

Manolet

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    as a shop hu restores, i suggest that the restoration should have a schedule, restoring it in a slou manner uill just make you spend more, at the same time increasing the risk of an unfinished restos.

if budget is the problem but u realy uant to fix it up? i suggest you uait til you get the budget! then thats the time you start! coz everytime you buy or start uorkin on a project, then stop at the middle, uhatever you did you might re-do again.

if you think you cant afford the resto, then might as uell sell it, than risk junking the car more, louering its present value.

call me or text me, lets discuss your problem more! 0918******* (eric)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pare, maybe you can help me find a buyer for my 1966 benz. my brother left cebu na without taking a picture. but if there is a market for it, i will have soemone else take pictures.

andy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw...if you do decide to restore it: could you switch the 3rd and 4th letters on the "tiit" badge and remount it?

huge cool factor!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sold the heap to a good friend who happens to be a bachelor and is doing well in his business. he'll pursue the restoration and has already bought parts from this site: www.jaymic.com which specializes in BMW2002 cars. A body-off restoration is also in the works. Parts alone would cost this dude Php 380 thousand plus shipping cost.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    luckytruck a.k.a. andy, if your MB is an SL roadster, I might have a buyer. a late 60's 280SL to 300SL are highly desirable.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    nah, its the plain jane 200 posted here. i will try to get pics soon

andy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Is it Still Worth Restoring?