6 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Non-smoker, so never rin.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    NOPE. We have kids along when we travel. Even relatives and friends who smoke never did it inside the car. The smell lingers.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yourock View Post
    NOPE. We have kids along when we travel. Even relatives and friends who smoke never did it inside the car. The smell lingers.
    Yeah. I'm surprised how few people have mentioned the smell. It really does hurt the resale value of a car if you smoke inside it.

As for the holding of cups, I can totally relate to that. People who ride shotgun with me a lot already know the drill: If there's a drink, they hold it. The M doesn't have built in cupholders, so a passenger will have to suffice.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    cnt live without it...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I smoke inside the car if its traffic.. But i think my cars still smell the same.. all i use is that air ionizer you plug in hehe, i dont know if it really works.. but my car still smells the same
    ( i fall for those sales talks, it elimintes the smoking smell in your car daw hahaha)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes i do kung traffic lang and speed below 40 or less, aircon-off and windows open, but i never smoke sa highway and never with passengers na non-smokers.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    While getting drunk but while driving NEVER

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Normal driving hindi, if I floor it, my car smokes especially at night mas kita hehe - deterrent ito somewhat sa mga tailgaters... but not always.

Me, I don't smoke. I will never allow somebody to smoke in my car either, if he insists, baba siya't iwanan ko siya.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ^^dapat lang.nakikisabay na nga lang e ganun pa gagawin.
    well, kung smell sa loob ng kotse ang problema, closed windows lang palagi and aircon para di matemp mag yosi. tsaka, pag open windows naman e di lang usok ng yosi ang usok sa hangin ng metro manila

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i usually disable the "re-circulate" option and turn off the aircon so the smell doesnt stick inside the car.

as for ionizers, i've heard that it's bad for your health, and i also had an experience where an ionizer just sort of blew up out of the blue

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Smoking while Driving