New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OT: niky, pansin ko lang, you seem to be attracting a lot of peeps these days..
    wehehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    OT: niky, pansin ko lang, you seem to be attracting a lot of peeps these days..
    wehehe
    Malapit kasi elections... may gustong mag-smear campaign laban sa akin.

Iboto niyo pa rin ako, ha...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

sir,

baka kasi yung sentence construction nyo parating fragments that need revising. it all started sa mitsu thread ata...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    The post/reply presented is in absolute contradiction of the original facts of the case. It is objectionable for it is misleading!!!!!!!!!!The thread is becoming too long for personal story which is not stated in the original thread are being inserted upon to the main topic. Stick lng sa original story, hindi naman kasama dito sa usapan si Garci, wala tayo dagdag-bawas dto!. yan na nga sinasabi ko nabawasan na ang "dito" nawal na "i"

Excuse me is Sec 21 of the LTO Code been amended again, a tourist and similar transient who are duly licensed to operate motor vehicle in their respective countries may be allowed to operate motor vehicle during but not after ninety (90) days of their sojourn in the Philippines, xxx after ninety (90) days he must obtain and carry a philippine license. unless six (6) months now consist of 90 days what a mass miseducation.

Impresison is inadmissible in evidence. its irrelevant and immaterial to the main point in issue, pinahahaba lng nyan usapan wala naman kaugnayan sa pinaguusapan. Most of your allegation does not come from me it come from you, i never accused you of anything I am only correcting your wrong citation of applicable law, well its up to you if six months? then if any kano who is living in this country for more than 90 days and operate a motor vehicle and after ward chargedand convicted for driving a motor vehicle w/o phil license then it is fair enough that the adviser be likewise included in the charge sheet for he is the primary source of miseducation for he misleed the poor kano that he is authorized to drive up to 6 months. Therefore let the adviser be charge for principal by direct inducement/participation for he induced the poor alien to drive on basis of miseducated/false information. hahahahahah

For the information of our dear public Highway as defined is every public throughfare, public boulevard, driveway, avenue, park, alley and callejon, but shall not include roadway upon grounds owned by private persons, xxxx In the present case there is no doubt that the accident happens at public road. HLURB does not grants license and permit to operate to a subdivison owner without donating in favor of the government their throughfare, aside all real properties are consider public domain, it belongs to the State.

Yap I'll bent on fighting to the death absolutely everything that miseducate the public, for it is the poor reader who will suffer and bear the consequence of mass miseducation. There is nothing personal here, by this time we know who are engaged in character assasination, are you:Off-Topic2: Be professional unless your not

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by take1bar View Post
    The post/reply presented is in absolute contradiction of the original facts of the case. It is objectionable for it is misleading!!!!!!!!!!The thread is becoming too long for personal story which is not stated in the original thread are being inserted upon to the main topic. Steak lng sa original story, hindi naman kasama dito sa usapan si Garci, wala tayo dagdag-bawas dto!.

Excuse me is Sec 21 of the LTO Code been amended again, a tourist and similar transient who are duly licensed to operate motor vehicle in their respective countries may be allowed to operate motor vehicle during but not after ninety (90) days of their sojourn in the Philipines, xxx after ninety (90) days he must obtain and carry a philipine license. unless six (6) months now consist of 90 days what a mass miseducation.

Impresison is inadmissible in evidence. its irrelevant and immaterial to the main point in issue, pinahahaba lng nyan usapan wala naman kaugnayan sa pinaguusapan. Most of your allegation does not come from me it come from you, i never accused you of anything I am only correcting your wrong citation of applicable law, well its up to you if six months? then if any kano who is living in this country for more than 90 days and operate a motor vehicle and after ward chargedand convicted for driving a motor vehicle w/o phil license then it is fair enough that the adviser be likewise included in the charge sheet for he was miseducated that he is authorized to drive up to 6 months. Therefore let the adviser be charge for principal by direct inducement/participation for he induced the poor alien to drive on basis of miseducated/false information. hahahahahah

For the information of our dear public Highway as defined is every public throughfare, public boulevard, driveway, avenue, park, alley and callejon, but shall not include roadway upon grounds owned by private persons, xxxx In the present case there is no doubt that the accident happens at public road. HLURB does not grants license and permit to operate to a subdivison owner without donating in favor of the government their throughfare, aside all property are consider public domain, it belongs to the State.

Yap I'll bent on fighting to the death absolutely everything that miseducate the public, for it is the poor reader will suffer mass consequence of miseducation. There is nothing personal here, we know who are engaged in character assasination, are you:Off-Topic2:

For the benefit of others, I think this is what he's trying to say.

Actually, mate, the law says it's 90 days, not six months.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; January 29th, 2007 at 09:15 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    yes the law clearly provides 90 days, but someone is arguing that it is 6 months. to qoute him : A US license can be used to drive in the Philippines for about six months. Afterwards, it's quite easy to get a local license based on that. look for post/reply No#34

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Opppsss, I Hear Silence

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    opppsss i did it again

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

OT: Ikaw lang ang alam kong hindi Pilipinong naging Congressman dito sa atin. Don't worry, bibigyan ka namin ng scholarship for english lessons.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by take1bar View Post
    The post/reply presented is in absolute contradiction of the original facts of the case. It is objectionable for it is misleading!!!!!!!!!!The thread is becoming too long for personal story which is not stated in the original thread are being inserted upon to the main topic. Stick lng sa original story, hindi naman kasama dito sa usapan si Garci, wala tayo dagdag-bawas dto!. yan na nga sinasabi ko nabawasan na ang "dito" nawal na "i"

Excuse me is Sec 21 of the LTO Code been amended again, a tourist and similar transient who are duly licensed to operate motor vehicle in their respective countries may be allowed to operate motor vehicle during but not after ninety (90) days of their sojourn in the Philippines, xxx after ninety (90) days he must obtain and carry a philippine license. unless six (6) months now consist of 90 days what a mass miseducation.

Impresison is inadmissible in evidence. its irrelevant and immaterial to the main point in issue, pinahahaba lng nyan usapan wala naman kaugnayan sa pinaguusapan. Most of your allegation does not come from me it come from you, i never accused you of anything I am only correcting your wrong citation of applicable law, well its up to you if six months? then if any kano who is living in this country for more than 90 days and operate a motor vehicle and after ward chargedand convicted for driving a motor vehicle w/o phil license then it is fair enough that the adviser be likewise included in the charge sheet for he is the primary source of miseducation for he misleed the poor kano that he is authorized to drive up to 6 months. Therefore let the adviser be charge for principal by direct inducement/participation for he induced the poor alien to drive on basis of miseducated/false information. hahahahahah

For the information of our dear public Highway as defined is every public throughfare, public boulevard, driveway, avenue, park, alley and callejon, but shall not include roadway upon grounds owned by private persons, xxxx In the present case there is no doubt that the accident happens at public road. HLURB does not grants license and permit to operate to a subdivison owner without donating in favor of the government their throughfare, aside all real properties are consider public domain, it belongs to the State.

Yap I'll bent on fighting to the death absolutely everything that miseducate the public, for it is the poor reader who will suffer and bear the consequence of mass miseducation. There is nothing personal here, by this time we know who are engaged in character assasination, are you:Off-Topic2: Be professional unless your not

Aba Biglang Nagkaron Ng Ceasefire Sa Thread Na Ito Ah!!!!!!
    Wala Na Ata Maingay Na Wala Naman Laman Thought Which Is Merely Based On Speculations And Assumptions.

Ayan Maging Factual Naman Sinasabi Ninyo At Ipakita Ang Basehan Para Magkaron Ng Very Informative Talk Hindi Na Puro Impression O Paimpress Na Obvious Naman Na Mali Sinasabi At Huli Na Mali Ang Ginagawa Magpapalusot Pa At Nagkakaroon Pa Ng Kung Ano Ano Story Telling Na Wala Naman Sa Original Na Usapin Kaya Lalong Humahaba Ang Usapin.

Mga Pare Koy At Mare Koy Hindi Naman Telenovela Pinaguusapan Dito, Sabi Nga Ni Dong Puno "deritsahan Na" At Nina Pareng Oka At Mareng Winnie "go Straight To The Point Wala Ng Paligoy Ligoy At Padagdagan Pa Ng Istorya".

Kung Sabagay Walang Kriminal Na Umaamin Sa Krimen At Gagawa At Gagawa Ng Palusot Upang Makatakas.

Lagyan naman natin ng batayan ang mga sinasabi natin upang maging maganda ang daloy ng talakayan at upang hindi tayo nangangapa sa mga assumption o impression na iyan, mahirap mangapa baka kung ano pa makapa, ay lagot ka bata ka.

Ok Mga Pare At Mare

service vehicle demand by other party due to accident