New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i saw this toyota ad on a taiwanese channel about a week ago; the car had a different name, but it was unmistakably a revo. this left me a bit confused, what with the innova supposedly being the revo replacement. kala ko ba ipe-phase out na ung revo? you usually see car ads when the car is relatively new, di ba? so it would imply na bagong release lang sya sa taiwan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka ipephase out sa pinas pero sa ibang bansa i-iintroduce....perhaps with some improvement on the engine or suspension yung revo.

If you would notice, the revo was positioned on the low-price market ng vechicle kasi they were susposed to be utility vechicle. Now the innova is supposedly for an up market (higher priced din). So the overall profitability on the innova is higher than the revo - just my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...i guess i'm just bitter about the whole thing. ang liit kasi ng rear seats ng innova :p

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    they still call it Z Ace Surf.Wala pang Innova sa Taiwan!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung old body na tamaraw fx is marketed as the qualis in african countries

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the Z Ace will stay even when the Innova comes out. In India and Africa, the first genearation Tamaraw FX is still available as the Qualis.

In Thailand (or was it Malaysia?), you can still buy a brand new Nissan Vanette.

Sa bagay, dito nga may L300 Versa Van pa din. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yung revo sa taiwan is zace surf ang tawag, mukhang hindi nila introduce ang Innova dun dahil meron na sila Previa and Wish..

sa vietnam, taiwan and some african countries na lang ang revo body,
    sa india, never sila nagkaroon ng revo, fx body sila (qualis), pero ngayon phase-out na din, Innova na meron na lang sila..

mautak ang Toyota, nung nilabas ang Revo (kijang) sa Indonesia, yung pang-assemble nila ng old Kijang (old FX natin) eh dinala nila sa India para dun na gawin ang qualis hehe..
    siguro ngayon eh yung pang-assemble ng revo eh nasa Vietnam or Taiwan na..

revo in taiwan