New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    i saw a diy on how to change the batt. why change it? these batteries could be charged. charge it instead. let an electronics technician design a charger made from parts bought entirely from raon? the parts are; LM317 variable voltage regulator, a couple of electrolytic capacitors, etc.

a lithuim battery can be charged up to a max of 4.2vdc. it is to be plugged in the cigarette lighter for 2-3hrs. if you forget to unplug it, no harm done. oopppsss, because of this reply, mawawalan ng sales ang mga battery stores. cost of parts p100-p200. cheap, no?
    are all lithium batteries rechargeable? or only those marked "rechargeable" ?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Pano Kung ipa replace sa kanila how much kaya? Eh 999 pesos Epass ngayon promo nila?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    nagulat ako sa tanong mo, dr. d; wala pa akong nakitang lithuim batt na nonrechargeable. by common knowledge, mercury batt should not be charged, at pati alkaline batt din. n-c batts are rechargeable, etc.. a cp batt is similar to the batt of epass. p999 na ba ngayon ang promo price? baka more or less, p100 ang charger, the parts are installed inside a cigarette lighter plug. i would prefer the setup w/ a charger, of course, sa iba, bulky-looking ito. kung kailangan ipost ko ang schematic diag dito, sa next reply na lang. tatapusin ko yong thread about gtoil. page 30 na ako. informative na, komedy pa. hehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just get the voltage and amperage of the current battery

You can then buy any battery like it
    Just get the same amperage or current or higher not lower.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Just get the voltage and amperage of the current battery

You can then buy any battery like it
    Just get the same amperage or current or higher not lower.
    The battery cost of the same type is 1,600 at Festival. Better to buy a new epass.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    The battery cost of the same type is 1,600 at Festival. Better to buy a new epass.
    The new epass units have a contract of 3 years, so it's like 1,600 every 3 years. I own the old unit, which is now conking out after 12 years, so I'd rather have the batteries replaced. However, if they're phasing out the old units, then that's a problem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    The new epass units have a contract of 3 years, so it's like 1,600 every 3 years. I own the old unit, which is now conking out after 12 years, so I'd rather have the batteries replaced. However, if they're phasing out the old units, then that's a problem.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Replacing the battery of the E-Pass