8. Mazda Rx-8
    9. Porsche Boxter
    10. Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti
    11. Toyota MR2
    12. Vauxhall VX220 2.0T
    13. Volvo S40 T5

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Should we wait until Jeremy Clarkson replies? I mean, why ask tsikoteers who haven't test driven all of your choices? You'll surely get biased ratings if all were based on car spec sheet.

Just an idea... :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yeah...but i just need your opinion bout the cars...tnx

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If that's the case, maybe this thread should be renamed "Which car would you pick and why?"

Kasi as Ungas said, in order to answer the question of which one is the "best drive", every tsikoteer must have been able to test drive all of the above-mentioned cars. And even then, expect a vast difference in opinion. Basing it on specs alone won't cut it, since actual driving conditions can't be considered.

Sige, just to humor you, I choose the Porsche Boxster. Why? Just because.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 4th, 2004 at 09:26 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I still don't get your point? Where will this topic lead to... my car ratings are better than yours... heated arguments over the other?

Which leads me back to my first question, what's the point of comparison with the 13 vehicles listed?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    aok...can someone change the thread...tnx... bogeyman

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lotus Elise. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    which one is your dream car?

i think this fits the title hehehhe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on your list, i have driven the Z4, S2000, MR2, Boxster and S40. i cannot comment on the others.

the best drive IMO is the Boxster, with the S2000 a very close second

the SL500 might beat all of them but it costs 2-3 times as much.

Hyundai has never made a good driving car - i don't expect the V6 coupe to suddenly start beating out the others.

the S40 will be all the way on the bottom, but it's a family car. why not compare it to a VW Passat or Lexus ES330?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this thread will lead to nothing.

bimmer enthusiasts will go the way of bimmer cars, mercedes enthusiasts will go the way of MB cars, etc... ad nauseaum. Opel fanatics will of course go the way of opel cars (or affiliated brands like vauxhall).

different strokes for different folks.

paulopel, why not just write an article here in tsikot about the merits of Opel cars in order to disabuse some differing opinions of quite a significant number of tsikoters. This is more constructive and will be helpful in the long run.

Or, better yet, you may start an advocacy movement on how Opel dealers should improve their services to their customers! such noble and worthwhile endeavor will allow you to channel your excess energy into improving the brand image of your favored car brand.
    Last edited by woodfire; November 4th, 2004 at 10:45 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
[Renamed] Which car would you pick and why?