New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Figures of stock Subaru from Discovery Channel.

kung may pera ako, ibili ko ng EK9 Civic hatch sa cebu, tapos palitan ng Type-R engine at manual tranny kung puwede...

may Type-R engine sa tsikot car finder. 250K iirc.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    what do you mean actually by performance vehicle? ... madami kasi tlaga e .. actually halos lahat naman na ata ng maisip mo mabibili na dito sa pinas ....

None of the supercars po mga sir. Kaya nabanggit ko rin na "affordable" lang. And when I say performance, hindi lang speed ang pinaguusapan, dapat as a whole package sya. Tweaked suspension, overall balance ng auto at iba pa. D kasi ako interested sa laki ng makina if it's too slow because of it's weight.

Well, it seems like, as I've said, RS Lynx and Scoobies and what not are the only "best route" to go for. Kaya pala marami akong nakita sa MOA the last time I went back home.

PS. Marami din pala akong nakitang mga kitted Civic. Do ko lang alam kung mga EK9 yun?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Secondhand, there are lots of EK Civic hatchbacks, both Type R and the more common VTi (kitted out to look like a Type R). There's also quite a number of Integras here of varying vintages.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yup. Pero mga imports sila d ba? I've seen a few Tegs dati, DC2 pero la pa akong nakitang DC5 yet.

Nakita ko lang sa YT, thought I'd share it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBZrNJLffo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heps... stick to the topic gentlemen. Integras, Type-Rs and SIs are grey-market imports.

BTTT

Another good sleeper is the Subaru Forester XT. C! Magazine was able to hustle it to 100kph in 6.18 seconds.

The Sonata V6 can also go to 100kph in around 7+ seconds - almost at par with the pricier Accord V6.

Though I'll throw all of these out of the window once the new Miata becomes locally available here before the year ends. 2 seats, 170hp, RWD, 50/50 weight distribution... what more can you ask for?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The New Hyundai Tiburon.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneQuin View Post
    Aside from the obvious choices of Scoobies and Ford Lynx RS, ano pa ba ang mga available na medyo affordable sa atin ngayun? Paki include please ang mga info and stats nila tulad ng power to weight ratio, 0-60mph (0-100kph) times nila and most importantly, yung HP and Torque. Kung may mai-sasama kayong pics mas maganda

Salamat sa mga input nyo.

PS. kailangan din po pala na dapat may main dealer din sya. eg TOYOTA, HONDA...etc.
    Does your choice includes cars with engine swaps done? Example, Sentra with a SR20DET engine or a Corolla with a 4AGE 20v blacktop engine.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    counted ba ung mazda miata? dunno if they're gonna bring the new one in though

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    how about that BMW 320d sa newspaper? (not the M series?)

2.0 liter diesel 163HP/340Nm

performance car din yun diba?

ot: that Subaru Forester is awesome!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Does your choice includes cars with engine swaps done? Example, Sentra with a SR20DET engine or a Corolla with a 4AGE 20v blacktop engine.
    In standard form lang bro.

how about that BMW 320d sa newspaper? (not the M series?)

2.0 liter diesel 163HP/340Nm

performance car din yun diba?
    Oh yes! Dito sa UK uso na rin yung mga performance diesels. See photos below.

Ford MONDEO ST Tdci:
    http://www.channel4.com/4car/gl/ford/mondeo/1153/6

Skoda Fabia VRS
    http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carrevi...oda_fabia.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Performance Vehicles sa Pinas