New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Geo? Geo Storm? :hihihi: bwhahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    m3 with a v8 doesn't sound good, sanay na me sa me na 6cylinder.....but maganda yung porma nya talaga...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Too bad they're killing the 6 cylinder M3... hopefully they'll release a 3.0 or 3.2 330 sport coupe to fill the 300hp niche in the 3-series line-up.

But as for the new M3... wow... Bangle's design team finally came up with something beautiful... The E90 3-series sedan is nice, but that M3 body is just.. wow...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bangle isn't the one who lead the design for the E90 as he was already replaced by Van Hooydonk.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wow!!poging pogi toh ah

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hope it actually looks like that. i saw the e90 when taking my e46 in for service last month...it's not really my style.

nangungulit na yung salesman ko na magdeposit for the M3 but i told him i have to see what it looks like first. i said that if it looks like ass i'm going to the benz dealer next door :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Bangle isn't the one who lead the design for the E90 as he was already replaced by Van Hooydonk.
    sino naman si Van Hooydonk???

student ni Chris Bangle?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    oonga... forgot...

Quote Originally Posted by hens

student ni Chris Bangle?
    Van Hooydonk is his protege, and was responsible for many of the cars under Bangle anyway. Still, at least this new design, while still retaining the spirit of the "Bangle-ization of Be-eM", doesn't offend or confuse the eye. Still think it's lovely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hens

student ni Chris Bangle?
    yes, and they also look like they could be gay lovers

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    IIRC, that car will no longer be called M3, but M4. BMW plans to build 2-doors that no longer look too similar to their 4-door siblings, hence the 4-Series. However, there's speculation of the M3 sedan and wagon, something not offered during the E46 heyday.

A V8 producing 400 hp is said to be the new engine. They claim that such output is hard to attain from the legendary straight-6 design. I do wish though that there will be a high-powered 6-cylinder 3/4-Series that bridges the gap between the 3-liter and the M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
...new M3 shots