1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Woodfire's 67 Mustang convertible just got hold of the following:
    1. K code engine specs camshaft
    2. Solid lifters for the camshaft
    3. Roller rockers 1.6:1 ratio
    4. COBRA script Valve Covers
    5. COBRA oval Air Cleaner

The camshaft and rockers will put soooo much muscle to this already Muscular beast.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any new pics?

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    Sure! I reckon that it will take me 4-6 months to complete the resto job since some parts will still be sourced from the U.S. Besides, restoring it slowly but surely is the most economical and "cash-flow-friendly" way of doing it.

Check out the pics of the car when I bought it last month.
    mr. woodfire,

what's the red car in the background, behind your white mustang. is that a 67 camaro? there's a gray 67 camaro, fully restored, in our village. everytime i see, i just can't help but drool all over the place.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi slip-slick, the red car in the background is a mercury cougar, probably a '68 or '69 with the standard 302c.i. V8 engine.

Btw, it's Deo a.k.a. turbo who hypnotized me with the camshaft & solid lifter kits hehehe! these, together with the edelbrock intake, holley 4 barrell carb, and the 9-inch rear diff with a 3.9 ratio would really make this stang moooove!

baka sa July pa matapos yung restoration. anyways, I always record via pics the restoration whenever I visit the car in Bulacan. medyo excruciating yung resto process because we've got to do it the right way from the start.

hindi na pang "purist" yung restoration because we have to upgrade to 21st century technology yung handling, brake system, and cooling system - rack & pinion conversion, disc brake conversion, etc.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    ang galing... sarap maging hobby yan... ;)

pogi talaga ng pony! let's get it on! :D

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    elow sa lahat bago lng ako d2 pero matagal ko na gs2 ang muscle cars kala ko onti lng may gs2 nito dami din pla kadalasan kasi ngyn puro tuner na..

*turbo sir naggagawa ka parin ba? if ever gs2 ko sana magkaron ng sarili ko pero ayaw ko ung gawa na gs2 ko ung kasama ako ggwa oks lng ba tsaka sana ung mura lng haha trip ko sana ung 69 camaro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Muscle Cars Galore in Bulacan!