New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by izmafit View Post
    My car is a Honda Fit 07. A few weeks ago, I had my freon checked at a shop and they said it was still good. Malamig na malamig pa naman aircon ko but I wanted to make sure na walang cracks or anything wrong. My central lock and speedometer were also working perfectly.

And then my ECU broke, and when it was towed, nagamit ko pa yung central lock mechanism nung hinaharass na ako ng MMDA and when AAP came to tow my car. I had to leave it with a shop at Jomaka at Mindanao avenue, QC for two weeks. After getting it from the shop, my central locks broke, my door handles and speedometer won't work, and my A/C wasn't cold anymore, albeit umaandar nga car ko. I didn't tell them to fix other stuff like my SRS light but they still did.

Obviously, this shop screwed me over, pero I think the owner of Jomaka isn't the culprit (bakit naman siya magnanakaw ng freon ng aircon, at door handle rubber na worth P20.00, and binalik niya yung extra money na 2k i mistakenly gave him when I was paying). His mechanic insisted na he was unable to determine if the speedometer was working when I left my car with them kasi daw di naman umaandar talaga car ko, which made sense, how can I argue with that?

Pero na discover ng LUI PROJECT TEAM (I love these guys, maayos kausap), na some of my car parts were replaced, which was proven right by the sudden ruined tint ng kotse ko. Dapat bang sabihan ko yung mayari na may ginagawang kalokohan mga mekaniko niya?
    I have the same experience with this shop. It took 2 days for them to repair a simple problem with the fuse box of my car for 4,500 pesos na di naman naayos which when I brought to an electrician at haldimand auto supply, he fixed it within 30mins and for only 300 pesos. Yung nagmamagaling nilang electrician gusto iwan ko daw for another 3 days since mahirap daw baklasin ung fuse box. 1 day daw aabutin. That's why i decided to bring it to another electrician and as it turn out, wala pa 30 mins natapos ung dapat ayusin. Buti na lang i decided not to leave my car for another 3 days kundi nakahoy na rin parts ko. So beware of JOMAKA AUTO REPAIR shop near St. James College QC.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This might be an old thread but it seems Walang maintenance talaga yun kotse ni TS and based sa mga kwento niya kung saan Saan nagpapagawa. Meron pa as banawe boys.

Nangyayari talaga yan as old cars sabay-sabay nasisira nagkaraon lang

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

#retzing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mechanic stole my freon and other parts, broke my central lock and speedometer