Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
This is a good thread, if only to enlighten others about the built and quality of Korean vehicles...

I'm deadset in buying a Kia Carens very very soon, then my boss goes and tells me, "You can never go wrong with an Innova." He goes on to say that Korean vehicles tend to deteriorate faster than Japanese vehicles, with respect to their suspension and all. I respect my boss and all but it really just felt like he wasn't as informed about Korean cars as he set himself to be.

But, his statement did some damage. For a few seconds, I doubted my decision to get a Carens. I'm still set on getting the Carens but now, there's a really small voice nagging at me at the back of my head.

What do you guys think?
you can go wrong with a toyota, the D4D problem, daming naperwisyo niyan sa mga may innova yun iba pa ngang nabasa ko dito sa tsikot sa fortuner pa eh.

sa tingin ko the quality of korean cars improve a lot. we had the 1st gen starex for 7 years, hindi kami binigyan ng problema palit lang ng ibang parts because of wear and tear. ngayon nakikita ko pa yun starex namin gamit gamit parin mukang wala pang balak magretire. right now we have a 6 month old SF, 10200+ mileage, so far wala pa din problema.

nakagamit na kasi kami ng korean car kaya hindi na kami takot bumili o gumamit nito. yun mga taong duda parin sa korean quality sa tingin ko eh hindi pa nagkaroon ng korean car. pero iba iba parin tayo ng opinion