New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i'll ignore her. hirap na panahon ngayon.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    menyek mode

Ganito na lang. Kung si Roxanne Guinoo ang nasiraan sa isang liblib na lugar tutulungan nyo ba o hindi?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tatawag sa emergency number refer them to a lady in distress, or drive away then get some friends to go with you if your place isn't too far. Depende rin sa place, kung kabisado ko yung area, or kung "friendly" yung area, ok lang, pero kung hindi baka aalis na lang ako. Pero like I said if I'm driving away I'll call for emergency help.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The least I could do is to call an emergency number. Hirap na kasi buhay ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pass. I'll pass her by, and just report her problem to whatever emergency line i can get a hold of. Mahirap yung scenario na yun. Danger could be lurking by the car. (Or she could be an alien, ala Species, hehehe!)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    karamihan ayaw tumulong...understandbly dahil me apparent danger dun sa lugar.

now...let's twist the scenario a little bit...what if 3 kayong males sa car at yung nakita ninyong chick ay ganito kaganda...

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...maxim20uh2.jpg
    Paba-babain ko yung dalawang kasama ko para ayusin kung ano man ang problema sa kotse, tapos ihahatid ko yung chick kung saan man

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa naman yung girl wala gusto tumulong. pwede naman siguro na slow down ka muna, pass by slow to survey the scene, then turn around kung sa tingin mo e safe. high beam mo head lights and swerve from side to side to illuminate the area around her car. and of course if ever you decide to stop, arm yourself and be aware of your surroundings. keep your engine running for a fast getaway just in case. better yet instead of getting out of your car, ask her what the problem is, call for help then only get out when help arrives.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'll stop, get out, help. If it's a trap and they decide to take the car, I still have insurance... I can get another one that isn't as messed up as mine...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'll stop, get out, help. If it's a trap and they decide to take the car, I still have insurance... I can get another one that isn't as messed up as mine...
    Yeah, but what if she wants you for your body? hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ill stop, and call 911 and let her hear it. pag nag iba ang expression sa mukha niya...hold up yun and ill drive away faaasssttt....

pag kinausap niya yung operator...aba eh bababa nako.herhehrer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
It's in the middle of the night, and then you see...