New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    can i have a contact info or the site?

im really interested in dressing up a beetle.. sayang kasi nakatambak lang..

can a 1300 beetle be a ragtop like herbie?. saw some vintage cars na made in the PI lang mga tops pati mga fabricated na parts

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, you could get in touch with me when it comes to body repairs and paints. and kahit sa mga parts din. i could help you out.

oo naman bro everything is possible kung talagang ginusto mo.

txt or call me. 09193549582

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks!

i want herbie! hahaha...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sir Odell pag nag push through yan project mo gawa ka ng site para pakita yung restoration.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    odell,

pasakay na lng pag nabuo mo na c herbie mo dude!

i asked around for a good deal. mejo malaki din pala magagastos sabi ng mechanic ko. he just finished restoring an old beetle of a client. according to him, nakuha daw un whole car for, would you believe only 5K??? pero ginastusan daw ng almost 150K for the whole restoration job including an engine swap, rewiring, a/c, body and paint, all the works. nakita ko nga sa shop un unit. ganda ng pagkakarestore. the door even closes with the renowned "german thud". i guess you must really be a beetle fan to make a big investment on a restoration job like this.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    pero that restoration job is well worth it. I think that would be a good and reliable 2nd or maybe even a daily car after that restoration job. Imagine having your beetle run like a brand new car for the price of a second hand car. Ayos na ayos yun.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct ka dyan, glntVR

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In restoring a Beetle, you really have to have deep pockets and a lot of patience, lalong lalo na sa mga kelangan hanapin na parts which would be right for your project. that is if you really want to restore your beetle to stock, but if you wanna be in a rush a little, pwede mo syang i-customized something that you wanted for your beetle. pero nas tamang pagkaka customized syempre.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang. any updates odell with your project? thanks!
    baka may gagawin nako with next month na proejct. pero kung mauna yung sayo. i-priority ko yan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
I want Herbie!