New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ako naman been involved in two minor ones, first one a revo hit me from behind (damage: rear bumper+trunk link), the second one, a civic reversed into me (damage: front bumper+corner lights).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have already been involved in a very scary accident. It so happened that while I was traversing a high speed highway (where speeds average at least 90kph), the truck in front of me stopped abruptly. This caused me also to brake sharply, I managed to avoid the truck (10 wheeler by the way). I then felt a loud thud sa likod ng sasakyan ko. Nagsisigawan na ang mga bystanders, sabi nila meron daw motorcycle na nasa ilalim na ng kotse ko. Nakahilata na ang driver sa gitna ng daan, binabaan ko at inalalayan. I asked him what happened, he said di raw nya namalayan na pumreno na pala ako, his attention was drawn to something sa side ng road. Dinala ko na lang sa hospital pero good thing is that mga minor cuts and bruises lang ang nareceive nya. However my zuk vit suffered a big dent sa rear bumper, buti nalang di nabasag ang rear window ko. yung motorcycle nya wasak ang headlight at bali ang tinidor.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nahalikan ng bus ang kotse ko kanina. Hit and run yung bwisit. Mukhang gasgas lang at kumapit ang paint niya sakin. Malalaman ko bukas ng umaga pagkahugas ng kotse.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Honda CRV 2 Times (Moms Car)

Yung una, nakastop kami. Sumama ako sa kanya may kukunin sana kami. Eh may student driver na nag left turn. Hindi naibalik ang manibela. Tumama sa amin

2nd Time around, Sa Kanto lang namin, Isang taxi bumangga sa CRV

very well documented yung accidents ah. wish I could have done the same sa 'kin. pero everytime nasa accident ako, mag-isa lang ako. so during the whole time, I'd be neck-deep arguing and explaining everything. wala nang masyadong photo-documentation.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    nakasanayan na namin na to have a camera in the car. pero sa ngayon pwede narin cellphone na megapixels like n70 hehe. dinodocument talaga namin. like what happened to us last summer of april 27. vacation sana namin pero this is what happened... It was a rainy morning. Papunta sana kaming CDO para mag bakasyon papuntang bohol at cebu pero mag barko kami galing CDO papuntang cebu. then from cebu to bohol then back to cebu then plane papuntang manila. so nag hire kami ng van. so hindi talaga to amin. pero this is the worst accident na nangyari sa amin

it is my habit of bringing a digital camera and document things that happen lol. paglabas ko sa van galing sa bintana, i took shots asap kahit nag tretremble pa ako haha

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    we even made it to the headlines of a local newspaper

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/dav...van.crash.html

PROMINENT Davao City lawyer Edison Batacan and his family survived a vehicular accident along the national highway in Barangay San Miguel in Calinan, Davao City early Thursday.

The Batacans, with the lawyer's office staff and four other associates, were on their way to Cagayan de Oro when the chartered Hi-Ace van they were riding figured in an accident at around 5:45 a.m.

Batacan said they were supposed to go to Cebu City for a vacation when the driver suddenly lost control of their van.

"The driver was maneuvering a curve at a high speed when he lost control of the van. It hit the railings and jerked wildly from left to right and finally fell on its side," Batacan said.

He added that they were inside the van for about ten minutes until a farmer passed by and helped them.

Batacan said all of them are generally fine except for his 13-year-old daughter, Ayra, who suffered a fracture in her clavicle.

He said his wife Marites, son Paul Edison and six-year-old daughter Claire, and lawyers Paul Montejo, Perla Vicencio, Peter Ayson and Ferdinand Taglucopo escaped unhurt.

They were brought to the San Pedro Hospital by the 911 rescue team.

They were already released from the hospital Thursday afternoon.

Batacan said it was a miracle that none of them was hurt seriously.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    damn! that's one hell of an accident to walk away from.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    yup! actually months ago, a family of 4 i think died in that same road. nahulog talaga sila. kami hindi nahulog sa bangin. just imagine, parang toothpick nalang ang mga puno ng niyog. ganun ka taas ^_^ ang aming dive if ever nahulog kami. the very next day, tuloy bakasyon lol. nag plane kami

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Besides Investing sa pera

You should invest emotionally para sa mga ganyang pagkakataon

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have been banged,dragged and bumped almost 4 times since my car was bought (2004). It is my first car so iniisip ko na lang na test car ko sya. At least master na ko pag bumili ako ng second car ko. So far okey pa naman sya at wala pa naman major na naging damage sa engine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
How many times has your vehicle been involved in an accident?