New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was very confused :confused:

because even that late i was still not sure i was actually going to buy the car.....i did eventually :sweat:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Back in 1982 when I had my first Corvette, I was not able to sleep soundly for a week until the Vette is in my possession.

I was only 21 years old then. When I wake up at 4am, I will not be able to go back to sleep. Hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    keep pinching myself, could'nt believe i could buy a car.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ako naman the night before ko makuha ung dmax ko, tulog na tulog. napuyat na kasi ko one week before dahil sa sobrand excitement.. hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Wala lang pinatong ko lang check book sa desk para d makalimutan pambayad but driving it home was orgasmic

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ecstatic hehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    etong huli ko nakuha last january.....atat na atat pero nakatulog din naman ako ng gabing yun.....3 weeks ata akong walang service kakahintay ng delivery from planta...after makuha yun ang nakakpagod panay ang punas

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hindi makatulog for 1 week. Browse ng browse sa cardomain.com and isip ng isip ng mga mods.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    I felt excited kase I was just in first year college and I got this brand new Lancer GLXi na automatic pa! Black in color with no tint! Natakot din ako kase alam ko sa Taft mahirap mag park kaya I made sure when I got the car na and drove it to school, I left the house before 6am everyday! Haaay Memories! hehehehehe

The first car i got was a brand new honda civic silver esi back in 1994 my 2nd year in college, the time we're driving it back home from the dealership was kinda' double careful even rain can't stop me worrying till the night the car was parked sarap matulog sa loob smells so good, check it piece by piece and the same time excited to drive it the next morning to school and everywhere.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wala naman, kase i wasn't planning to buy a car...sinamahan ko lang bro-in-law ko sa pagbili ng minivan nya. may subaru dealer sa tabi ng honda dealer so i went to test drive one of their vehicles, fell in love with the car, and took it home that day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How did you feel the night before you got your car?