New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    guys, baka pwedeng makisakay din sa thread na ito. i sold my house and pimped out my sisters to raise the money to buy my dream vehicle. since you were so helpful to the OP i am hoping you can help me too.

i am trying to choose between these two vehicles. please help!

I think you should get the Enterprise it's faster and easier to manuver.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john_eugenio View Post
    i WASNT born with money i WAS born with nothing...when me and my brother are born my parents have nothing!but determination
    Quote Originally Posted by john_eugenio View Post
    first:i dont pay nothing i dont pay insurance and all that kind of things that you said coz my parents pays it for me plus they have business here and i inherited a huge amount of $ and i dont want to spend fast...thats why i decided to buy a ferrari or a hummer there in PI..
    How does your living "Payrents" pay your bills when you have already inherited their moolah?

Ok. Let's say your Payrents make it big there, then why are you still working as a nurse?

If you reason that you are working to support yourself then why they are still supporting you and still changing your diapers?

Iba ba ang tama ng drugs dyan sa US? Penge nga ako!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *M54: malamang matagal ka ng RN jan sa CA. sawa ka na sa RR at Lambo mo???

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005

From texas? maybe this is you mr. lambogenie

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've just closed the thread... this is going nowhere.

as the threadstarter said... he'll just be buying an F430 or H2 here in the Phil... who knows if this is true or not... so the next time you see a brand new F430 or H2, take a good look at its driver. :lol:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
HELP me!