New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Agreed... if it's just the bulbs without the projector assembly to aim it... kung sabog-sabog lang yung ilaw, it's not even as effective as ordinary bulbs in a projector assembly.

May katabi akong Pajero kanina na naka-Xenon bulbs na sobrang lakas tignan na super white. Nung katabi ko siya, mas maganda pa ang coverage ng stock bulbs ko. And it wasn't raining, note.

I think that the best would be the lower temperature range bulbs... yellowish light really does penetrate rain and fog better. That's the reason why streetlamps are that color.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Make sure when you get your HID's you still have that lo-hi functionality. That way you use your HID for low and the original Hi for when it rains and stuff.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    H.I.D is nice to look at! Aside from that nothing more!!! Nakakasilaw kaya kapag d naka projector lights may pambili HID walang pambili projector lights!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree. the best combination is 4500 Kelvin HID and a good projector housing.

i recently made a successful convertion to projector lens will make a write up soon
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5 View Post
    i agree. the best combination is 4500 Kelvin HID and a good projector housing.

i recently made a successful convertion to projector lens will make a write up soon
    Sir Caloyski, penge ako copy ah. Haha! Sayang kasi HID ko pag gumawa ako ng projector housing, H3 kelangan sa Delica stock projector, e H1 nasa akin. I have 8000K HID, (didn't know the diff between 6k, 8k, and 10k until I bought 8k, 6k sana kinuha ko.) wala naman ako problem sa visibility nya kahit tinted harap ko. Baka nga pakabit pa ako ng 8k sa fogs eh. I think yung mga H4 lang na sabog ang buga ang may mga problem pag umuulan.

and yeah its annoying if theres's oncoming vehicle (esp H4 lamp) that is equipped with HID, lalo na yung mga walang difuser. sakit sa mata!!!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    OT lang po......Magkano po ba mga HID??? :groupwave:

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    recently i just bought a nissan xtrail ,eh gusto ko sana maintain ung kinis at kintab nya ,ano kaya ang tamang gawin?Afriend of minetold me to have it spray another top clear coat,tama kaya ito will it help ?hope me makatulong sa akin or maybe give a true advice.....hehehe..thats all folks HAPPY MOTORING & SAFE TRACKING TO ALL...........

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sakon View Post
    recently i just bought a nissan xtrail ,eh gusto ko sana maintain ung kinis at kintab nya ,ano kaya ang tamang gawin?Afriend of minetold me to have it spray another top clear coat,tama kaya ito will it help ?hope me makatulong sa akin or maybe give a true advice.....hehehe..thats all folks HAPPY MOTORING & SAFE TRACKING TO ALL...........
    Bro, you're way off topic. The topic here is H.I.D and not automotive paint. Just a friendly reminder.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; June 22nd, 2007 at 10:06 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    it difficult to use hid with 8000k up in rain. in rain should be use 4300k. i use 8000k hid and i try to light it up yes it true difficult to have visiblity in rain at night. my friend reminds me to use the oem light at rainy season at nigth time.

I have this type of bulbs : LOW BEAN 4000K and i have also HID 8000K use in high beam.

HID BULBS is just a porma sa kotse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
H.I.D...waste of money?????