New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    *sir mikomac and sir ghosthunter yes thailand po ako and that is the starda diyan sa atin..................

*Sir Ry_tower proud ricey po ako thous stickers are my club sticker hehehehehehehe - hindi kasi mabasa at maliit pic, club sticker pala yan.

Im a ricey with enough engine power .....................

Pwede na po bang sleeper car ito?

I can turn off my chips to run on stock mod and if needed i can flick a switch to run in modified mod (Ok ito ha, para hindi sobrang malakas sa FC, kung kelangan lang) also my exhaust is 2.5 inch from turbo to before muffler then stock muffler and end pipe kaya tahimik pa din.
    peace!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I do agree na medyo contra ako sa definite meaning.

But who would think i have that HP, got a 3 inch suspension lift with 33inch mud tires. People see my truck as slow and only good for off road. Like what happen before a SIR was beside me in a stop light walang ginawa kung hindi mag rev sabay sulyap sa akin me sarkastik pang ngiti. Turn both chip on when the light turns green release all 250 horses ayun nawala na sa likod ko, when we reach the next stop light ayaw na tumabi sa akin at tahimik na siya.

Yan ang na tutulog na kabayo sa hood ko that is why i dont want to change my muffler i want it quiet para hindi halata hehehehehehehe.

And mas maraming sticker ngayon ang truck ko because of my shock absorber sponsor and performance chip libre kaya pwede na ang sticker.

But still i just want to know if my truck can be classified as an sleeper car.

Keep it coming i like to see more sleeper cars thanks guys.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    IMO, kahit KNN air filter, light alloy rims, good set of tires, fully syn engine oil and differential oil is enough to be a sleeper kasi sure naman na hindi siya kayang talunin ng same car with no mods whatsover.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; February 23rd, 2011 at 07:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    enough power for what? For my deisel engine

for this? As always yes because much people dont thing a 4x4 lifted truck with diesel engine and mud tires, can run fast as a gasoline engine can, just love to prove them wrong. hehehehehehehehehe

hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7btbdSq9B8
    Even diyan sa atin people still dont think a diesel trucks can not compete in drift, drag or circuit in the same field as the gasoline can but the mazda drift team prove them wrong last year and maybe again this year.

Peace guys.....................
    Last edited by dadz; February 23rd, 2011 at 07:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    people always have to have something to prove no?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    IMO, kahit KNN air filter, light alloy rims, good set of tires, fully syn engine oil and differential oil is enough to be a sleeper kasi sure naman na hindi siya kayang talunin ng same car with no mods whatsover.
    Nah. Sometimes it depends on who's behind the wheel.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Ito po pwede nag sleeper car.

Mitsu Triton 3.2 diesel AT stock engine and stock turbo 218Hp and 559 lbs of torque.
    22 psi boost at 2,800rpm.

That is with only one chip but now it runs around 250Hp and 600lbs of torque added another chip for the injectors. That is only estimate kasi hindi po pa ulit na papa dyno with the 2 chips. But i did beat around and play around with an SIR and Evo3 in the highway kala kasi nila dahil mataas at deisel walang power hehehehehehehehehe.
    it should be in Nm (Newton-Meter) po based in the dyno sheet.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    "But i did beat around and play around with an SIR and Evo3 in the highway"
    I hope that sufficely powerful Triton/Strada can make it out of the corner alive when the SiR and Evo 3 take him seriously.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    From my personal experience.

Previous gen Hyundai Accent CRDi VGT M/T. :shocked2:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah the old Accent is pretty much the mother of all sleepers (too bad naging taxi so talagang bumaba tingin ng tao sa old Accent)... And also the Kia Carens...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Give me names of a sleeper car