New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thanks.. im loving it... me prob lang.. gsto den cia ng FIL ko... since sa kanya ko naborrow un pang down.. feeling nia e kanya den! mukang mapupunta ako sa getz... huhuhu

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    We have a Getz. The inside of the car is as spacious as any of the 1.6l sedans (altis, sentra, etc) less the bigger luggage compartment.

If you have a baby (<2 y.o.), then the luggage compartment of the Getz might not be big enough for all his/her stuffs. But if you dont mind, you'll find a way to squeeze those stuffs in

Hyundai cars are not bad. It's just a perception here that Korean cars are no good but this does not hold true for all naman. I had my reservations also before I bought the Getz but was surprised about its performance when we got it. You can choose the 1.4l gas engine and it would give you around 10+kms/li; not bad na heh

But if you can afford the Matrix, so much the better; a bigger version of the Getz! My peice of advise: if you are buying a car you would keep for 5 years or more, dont buy a car just because of resale value and perceptions; get the facts straight and buy the one you feel is best for your requirements and more often than not, you wont regret it .

mojojojo, ok ba an getz 1.1?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    sensya na, pero ano ba ang FIL?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^Father-In-Law ata bro eh

parang lang off-proportion ng konti ang matrix..unlike nung echo verso, na halata ung pagka-off-proportions!..

ok na ok yan, sulit ka na dyan.baka swap kayo ni FIL

may local matrix club ata,a....sali ka sa kanila makakatulong di sila sayo about sa ride mo..

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ma'am, pwede mo na edit profile mo. From "pinapipilian pa..." to "nakapili na!"

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ahahaha... ganoon talaga pag magulang... pero don't worry, even if you have to share it with him, at least may wheels ka na rin.

Heck, if I had to buy that for my younger siblings, I might "borrow" it myself...

Congrats... sali ka na sa mga EB (eyeball) get-togethers ng tsikot... hehehe...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    diba hangga't di mo naman ipu-pull yung trigger for reverse di ka naman makakapasok sa "R"?

sa BMW ganun din eh...pati sa old Daewoos.
    yes there is.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *Anne - post ka naman ng pic ng bago mong ride!!

Pasakay din kme!!!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oo nga pics naman both interior and exterior na ha.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
First time...