New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hi guys.. on which car to buy considering the budget, performance... etc...

im thinking of a picanto but some would say.. "why not go for a TOYOTA vios instead?"

typical pinoy...

im in luv with the looks of the pica pro i wonder if its still gonna be ok in the long run. also i love going to places so ill be needing something that could take me that far...

im also lookin at crdi and aveo pro i dont know kung kaya pa ng budget ko... depends sa ammortization..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    its not typical pinoy ... its just minsan being a safe choice coz oo nga cute nga picanto now pero would it last? my friend who owns wheels has a picanto herself pero ngayon medyo my mga problema na that coming from the owner of the casa ! so instead of experimenting orr gambling on some of the "cute" cars just go for the safe choices like toyota honda etc etc wala naman masama maging typical e coz money nowadays aint growing on trees baka magsisi kpa in the end

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ask mo si doc otep. Mukhang masaya sya sa picanto nya.

Meron din dito tsikoteer, RX93 or something like that yung handle, mukhang masaya din sa picanto.

Btw, don't forget to greet the doc happy bday!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tlaga? geeze... mukang ta2ngalin ko na sa list an pica...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    picanto is really a budget car...so don't expect that premium equipments ang inilagay duon.

korea have good and better roads than philippines...dito lang sa pinas na ang major roads (like edsa) feels like an off-road course....kaya usually the suspensions will deteriorate immediately.

ako ang choice ko ay suzuki swift, honda city, or honda jazz if I am to buy one and if my budget fits.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Anne, here are guide questions for you:

1. How many passengers do you usually have?
    2. What is the primary purpose of the vehicle?
    3. What are your usual destinations? (e.g. house, office, bahay, school, hospital, etc)
    4. What cars do you initially have in mind? (limit to 3-4 vehicles)
    5. (most important) How much is your budget?
    6. Brand new or second hand? Or are you open to both options?

isip pa ako...

HTH

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Anne, here are guide questions for you:

1. How many passengers do you usually have? 3-5

2. What is the primary purpose of the vehicle? mobility

3. What are your usual destinations? (e.g. house, office, bahay, school, hospital, etc) house-office--------out of towns

4. What cars do you initially have in mind? (limit to 3-4 vehicles) pica, getz, aveo and 2nd hand cars

5. (most important) How much is your budget? max 600k if cash.. or 250k dp 10k monthly ammotization

6. Brand new or second hand? Or are you open to both options? open for both

isip pa ako... cge ano pa?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ah... open to 2nd hand!

Allow me then to, as always, recommend:

A BMW.

The picanto's price range should get you a nice E36 ('95ish) 320i + you have to set aside around 50 - 100k for unforeseen repairs.

Ain't nothing like a BMW for your daily drive.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    BMW is nice!

hirap lang kc pag sa 2nd hand pag mei repairs or kung ano ano pa... at least pag bnew mei warranty...

mei gsto pala ako 2nd hand un zafira sa ads.. ok kaya un?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Ah... open to 2nd hand!

Allow me then to, as always, recommend:

A BMW.

The picanto's price range should get you a nice E36 ('95ish) 320i + you have to set aside around 50 - 100k for unforeseen repairs.

Ain't nothing like a BMW for your daily drive.
    Aha!!! I agree! It may not be brand new but hey, it's a Bimmer!

OT: Flagg, nabenta ko na last month yung 520i E34 ng bestfriend ko for Php350k. Meron ka bang kilalang nabebenta ng E38 na 7-series?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
First time...