New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a guy claimed in a post in the bmwcarmagazin.com that the new designs of Mr. Bangle had tons of market research and the nod of the design decision makers in munich. this guy went on to detail the research findings etc...

at the end, this particular guy concluded that the designs of Bangle are just plain ugly:mrgreen:

we'll see how the Z4, the new 7's and 5's perform in the market place versus their competition in Stuttgart.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,

i think the 7 is selling pretty well in north america and in germany...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    selling pretty well
    But a lot of industry people expected BMW to pull a homerun with their new 7 (it being the flagship sedan and all). Not 'pretty well.' I bet looks aren't on the top of the customer's list of reasons for buying. :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    speaking of bimmers, i'm almost finish with my 320i project. so far, so good. i am scheduled to dyno the 320i (E36) on Tuesday at Autoplus to find out the wheel hp of the car with mosselman turbo. i was also able to buy a relatively cheap second-hand/surplus M3 alloys and a new set of tires at banawe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,

wow nice project! 8O

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sa tingin ko mas OK yung 7 series... kung may 10,600,000 ka. :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    reminds me of the mazda 6...

looks very aggressive and futuristic... following the paths of the 7 and the Z4... sharp angles all over

i think that they shifted their main target consumer, oldies would prefer the E while the younger crowd would get the new 5...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mazda 6 hmmm....I like that car too. IMO every car manufacturer is taking a step back in terms of styling, except Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes and Audi, who are making the most beautiful cars today...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M54 Powered,

Nissan has been a bit erratic with its styling lately, imo, the altima, murano, fx45, g35 coupe, and 350z are all great, but the new quest and maxima are ugly hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When the current 3 series came out, i found the styling a bit on the wierd side (albeit not as weird as the new 5 and 7) considering how handsome the e36 looked.But somehow, the looks did grow on me.

Only time will tell if the new Bimmers will do the same.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
E60 5-Series is here... the Bangle messup continues =(