New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Also, SAs who exchange ***ual favors just to make a sale is one of those stories people brag about during drinking sessions ...
    Pwede ring sa online forum. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by paomigz15 View Post
    Hey guys! Kelangan pa ba magbigay tip sa sales agent natin? If yes, how much? My mode of payment is cash so medyo mabigat na para saken ilalabas ko kaya isip ko if need pa ba magbigay tip or malaki na commission niya sa sale.
    No need to give any "tips" to car sales agents. They already earned their commission from the sales of your car. And remember, its their job.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    2M vehicle isn't really "high-end" anymore these days ...

Also, SAs who exchange ***ual favors just to make a sale is one of those stories people brag about during drinking sessions ... Yes, it happens but the conditions are exaggerated ... for one, the buyer must have been attractive or has good charisma ... then the aforementioned SA is promiscuous and / or a social climber ... otherwise, the SA is in the wrong line of work ...
    walter, how come you can already edit, and i still can't!!?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When we took delivery of the Strada at Mitsubishi Manila Bay, inabot kami ng lunch time.

Inaya ng wife ko yung sales agent namin for lunch at nearby Conti's. She oblidged us naman.

Tips are generally okay, if and when it is given in the correct manner, and at the right time.

It's no good having a pocketful of pesos if you can't spread a little sunshine ...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    walter, how come you can already edit, and i still can't!!?
    Check your browser settings ... some ad / script blockers interfere with the website ... using Firefox ... Opera does not work well with this site ...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Of course not! They already made money from you and its their job anyway.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    me, never! quripot ini.
    but i noticed SA has a fancy watch.
    "galing sa isang buyer, doc."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not in the past.

But on our recent purchase, we gave the SA a generous tip because he did a good job coming up with the car, updating us along the way.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I recommend mo na lang sya sa mga kakilala who are planning to buy a new car. Matutuwa na yan.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567