New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Option E if you already have a car, which you do. Assuming the P30K is non-taxable? My company does not offer car plans at all.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as if we had a choice as to what car plan our company will offer us...
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Here's our company's car plan:

-500k; 12%vat shouldered by the company
    60% c/o company; 40% c/o employee salary deductible in 4 years
    -you can choose any brand/make you like, provided you pay excess amount in cash
    -after 4 years car gets transferred to you, just pay fully depreciated book value (minimal + registration transfer cost)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my current plan is that the company shoulders the first 500,000. the remainder's deducted from my salary every month. ownership after 3 years.

since i had a car na, when i availed of this, i got a vehicle costing 500,000.00. parang libre. all i need to do is to stay here for 3 years.

my previous plan (from a Japanese MNC):

60% shouldered by the company.
    40% i pay via SD, payable in 5 years.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sounds like the San Miguel Group, Mid Mgt Position, base rank pay should be above 80k.
    Not SMC.

SMC pays well for its tenured guys, but entry level pay is low. Bonuses lang babawi but still not as good as MNCs.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    as if we had a choice as to what car plan our company will offer us...
    heh heh.
    We have a choice when choosing companies, benchmarking their offers.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    We have a choice when choosing companies, benchmarking their offers.
    That's only for the few lucky ones who have enough credentials or marketability to make a choice

Before graduation I made a list of my "dream companies". I only got an interview from 2 I still have that list from more than a decade ago

Dunno about our car plan. It's for AVPs or VPs lang ata. Dati AM pwede but not anymore. My friend who works in BDO said they don't have a car plan anymore. It's weird na retail bank pero wala car plan for employeee.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 8th, 2016 at 12:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    They don't all get 100k salaries, just really big car allowances. Salaries are just about the same as the other multinationals in the industry. [emoji4]
    Figures bro.,- it is "just" an allowance,- co-terminus. Fringe - so tax is paid by the company.

Basically, that's what we have,- just allowance and the employee decides whether he/she buys a new or a pre-owned unit or maintains his/her unit or pockets the money... IMO, it is a win-win for both parties.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Company E - geez! I'm really in the wrong industry. 20 something and already given that much only as allowance. I would assume salary is at the 100k range na.
    Cathy, I think I saw a post before that you are also in finance/accounting. I have yet to see a car plan package for us masisipag na accountants. hehe! Unless you are in senior manager or VP position. I think sales people are given this benefit even at entry level. So, wrong profession for me, I guess.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by *alon View Post
    Cathy, I think I saw a post before that you are also in finance/accounting. I have yet to see a car plan package for us masisipag na accountants. hehe! Unless you are in senior manager or VP position. I think sales people are given this benefit even at entry level. So, wrong profession for me, I guess.
    You can never go wrong with having an accounting degree. It opens doors to limitless opportunities you wouldnt need a car plan at all. Of course having a CPA certification would be a big help.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    You can never go wrong with having an accounting degree. It opens doors to limitless opportunities you wouldnt need a car plan at all. Of course having a CPA certification would be a big help.

Just a rub, dear bro...

Oo nga, - Enron, WorldCom, Tyco early 2000s >>> Sarbanes-Oaxley (SOX).... Accounting Scandals > Accounting Controls > Accounting as Heads of Companies....

Now, that's staged takeover!....
    (Sila ang gumawa ng scandal,- sila pa ngayon ang sikat!)....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Company Car Plan