New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sigh.. i must be in the wrong IT company. we have nada. not even free parking

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Tama ka naman diyan bro..

Pero, diyan kasi sa US,- affordable ang sasakyan dahil generally,- ilang buwang suweldo ang presyo ng kotse.

Dito sa atin sa Pilipinas,- karamihan ay ilang taong suweldo ang presyo ng kotse,- kaya ang mga kumpanya ay ginagawa itong "golden handcuff" sa mga empleyado....

3101:transform:
    agree. mura naman kasi ang sasakyan sa tate.

Quote Originally Posted by ptk675 View Post
    sigh.. i must be in the wrong IT company. we have nada. not even free parking
    the car benefit is the single most expensive investment that a company has for their key people. consequently, for an employee, it comes at a price. more pressure to perform, more hours, you'll be ask to deliver more etc.

also ang hirap din na hindi mo nakukuha ng buo ang sweldo mo. if i were to be given a car plan now like my previous, i'd reject it outright. may ride naman ako, ayus na yun. wala akong binabayaran and i can leave the company for another one anytime. wala akong panghihinayangan na mga naihulog ko na sa amortization.

now, if its an assigned car with no amortization, its a different story
    Last edited by Asus700; June 28th, 2007 at 06:44 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mine is different, all provided by the company from car to fuel to parking voucher but you cant own the car

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks for your inputs.

Actually hindi pa sinasabi sa amin ang terms kasi this is the first time that the company will give out such benefit.

Hay.....was dreaming of the facelifted White Mazda 3 V * 839K.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    sarap naman ng employee benefits jan sa Pinas...

eto ang transportation benefit ng company ko:

free parking.

:seeth:
    The beauty of it in the US or Canada is that you don't have to own the vehicle. Like most people there, you can simply lease a vehicle and a company can simply pay for the monthly lease, as part of the employee's benefits . All the service tabs are picked up by the leasing dealer. All you got to do is make sure the vehicle is returned within the mileage limit and certain condition after the lease expires.

Accounting-wise it is more attractive bec. they can just park it as an expense instead of a complete write down after a few years.

Love it there!

:D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    double post
    Last edited by oldblue; June 29th, 2007 at 02:49 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Our company gives us monthly allowance. That would take care of the car loan monthly amortization, insurance, and LTO registration. The company subsidizes the gasoline, maintenance and pays for the parking.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3072[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ganda nman ng enefits nyo...sa amin car lease, interest lang ang sagot ng company. everything else sagot nmin

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what was offered to me before.....

the total cost of the car is 600,000 pesos. the company paid for 50%, and the rest was deducted to me (the remaining 50%) via SD for five years. the cost of the comprehensive insurance was deducted to me annually for 10 months.... kaya nga punong-puno ng deductions payslip ko nun eh.

walang maintenance allowance.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    up ko lang to..

on the part of the company.. if the car is registered under compay name.. does this falls under Fringe Benefit?? so the company pays more tax for this? or is this considered as an expense and is tax deductible?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Company Car Plan