New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Thanks a lot woodfire. Will wait for your reply.

Good day.

Bunny

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M3.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a 1988 BMW kahit bimmer pa iyan ay luma na and it does not have the prestige of a classic Mustang. I'd go with the Mustang kung ako lang. But then again ako ito. Though I don't know much about cars, Old Mustangs daw are easy to maintain.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mustang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll take pics as soon as I can and post it here!!!

No cash will be involved since the mustang owner wants a straightforward swap.

I tried the mustang and the handling is okay but not as sharp and precise as the E30 M3 though. However, the ROAR of the engine, even if it is a small block GT350, is orgasmic, hehehe! Tama si Kimpoy, it's pure lust, even the looks. :whoa:

Mustang - pure, raw and undiluted power - in short, its like haing ***!
    e30 M3- the best of teutonic handling but with finesse. M54 is right, it will embarass even the e36M3, audi, and even the best modern jap sports cars.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir dindo,

bilhin nyo nalang yung mustang so you'll have two weekend toys in your garage hehehe :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    sir dindo,

bilhin nyo nalang yung mustang so you'll have two weekend toys in your garage hehehe :D
    naku mbt , baka i may not live to see both cars kasi baka patayin ako ng kumander ko, hehehe! walang budget for 2 toys kaya isa lang ang permit ko kay kumander. ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, i'd stick with the M3. I think that there are more chances for you to save up to restore/purcahse a Mustang later on.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si sir woodfire nasa peak of his life na. Ganda ng career, starting a family, medyo bata-bata pa.

Napaisip tuloy ako...MUSTANG NA!!! Enjoy it while you're you can, diba? :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M3 no doubt.

after a while the that glorious sound like fade away and you'll be yearning for something more than THAT SOUND. it may be great in a straght line, but surely it lacks the poise a BMW has especially an E30 M3, be it for track use or road use.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Car Swap: E30 M3 for 1967 Mustang GT