New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    food for thought: in my deleted post i hypothesized that the e30 m3 would hang with the Shelby GT350 (this is the 350+ hp version)
    edit lang po - i was mistaken - the gt350 has closer to 300-310 hp.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

VERSUS

AMERICAN MUSCLE Baby!!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    GO FOR THE MUSTANG!!!!!!

MUSTANG!

MUSTANG!

MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my personal choice would be greatly affected by which one is more of a fun car AS WELL as a viable daily driver....i think the M3 wins on this one... though the mustang is one hell of a muscle car... it simply does not cut it out in the daily driver routine...

now kung sunday car ang habol mo... eh di mustang ka na....

pero personally.. M3 pa rin ako. .eheheh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WHOA !!! Now I'm confused!!! both M54 and bunny66 are very convincing indeed hehehe!:confused:

i have a drop dead deadline before the end of this month. the owner of the stang can wait until then.

if only budget can permit, i would like to have both but monetary considerations (not to mention the wifey directive to only have one toy) limits my choice to the swap!

so guys, keep the thread alive.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mustang classic car sure head turner

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kung ayaw mo sabihin mo sa kin kung saan. Gagawin kong Eleanor.

Madali lang!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO talo ka sa Stang when it comes to parts...pag kelangan na palitan ung mga parts talo ka..pero ok din un!!!well a BMW is still a BMW!!!a Muscle car is a Muscle car..either way you will still be part of automotive history in your garage... pero if you go with the stang!!!gawin mong tulad ni Eleanor sa gone in 60 sec!!!!damn!!i drool and die to have that car!!!;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's with muscle cars anyway? for me it's the epitome of american waste, just like their monster SUV's (i'm thinking Excursion). too much bulk for things not needed. sumikat lang naman yang mustang dahil sa gone in 60 secs. e. but that one has nos. mustang, good for straight line speed, bad when the roads get twisty. the e30 has more verve and fluidity.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by woodfire
    WHOA !!! Now I'm confused!!!
    haha...sorry to confuse you! i actually have this conversation quite often with my dad, who is a mustang fan and former owner.

bottom line is, this decision should really be made according to how you're going to use the car (for example, if you plan on logging some track time, the m3 is the hands-down choice - if you want a head-turner, get the mustang) and your personal preference - so i hope you're sifting through all the opinions and keeping your own at the top. of course, tanungin mo kami dito - we all have our personal biases, but it's not our money :D

picking a car imo is like picking a girl to be your wife - what does your heart say? ;)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Car Swap: E30 M3 for 1967 Mustang GT