New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    zildjian: thanks for the tip bro, yung ibang parts nga surplus, pero may mga parts na walang stock sa surplus, so brand new... i'll confirm it with the insurance coordinator, btw meridian yung insurance nung mazda.

imm29: according to the insurance coordinator, for brand new parts, around 35-40% will be shouldered by me as the car is over 6 years old. i've read the policy of prudential guarantee (insurer of my rav4) and they have similar policies. i'll still check out zildjian's suggestion.

x101x, jj, pasawakay2k03: tnx for the concern guys! i guess i learned my lesson really hard! medyo crowded ang street pati di ko kita ang whole lane. ngayon, mabilis na lang ako patakbo kapag maluwag ang daan. i still have those guilt attacks when i recall the accident.

here's the damage estimate:

labor is at 28k
    parts at 95k (mixed brand new and surplus)

the list of the damaged parts looks legit to me, no engine parts were involved. although the a/c system really took a beating!

is anyone an expert at this? i can send through email the pix and the estimate...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    preng mazdamazda, meron bang a/c parts na papalitan? i know a guy from coolmate denso yung kilala ni sir theveed meron din silang a/c parts na hindi denso like sanden baka makatulong siya para maibaba cost. subukan lang natin baka makakuha pa nang discount, email mo na lang estimate then check natin magkano price sa kanila. check mo na rin sa shop at insurance kung okay sa kanila na ikaw maghanap ng source sa ibang parts specially yung mga mahal. yung ibang shop kasi gusto sila maghahanap ng source dahil may markup pa sila sa price. anyway, do this for brand new orig parts lang dahil yan ang may 35%-40% depreciation charge (if that policy holds true for your insurance).

zildjian7379*hotmail.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Car Accident Yesterday