New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dang! nabangga oto mo! sori to hear that...wont be expecting u n ur car sa next meet siguro noh?hehe tagal mo na wala a! :mrgreen:
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm sorry for the incident. Sana magawa agad car mo sir. I agree with Sir happy-gilmore. Make sure na accredited ang repair shop with the insurance company. Minsang nabangga ang Strada namin at hindi accredited ang casa. They just reinbursed the amount afterwards. Binarat pa kami at mas mababa ng 20% sa actual cost of repairs. :x Also try claiming your expenses for the jeepney with your TPL insurance. It may help. Goodluck.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    caloyski: dehins pwede ako lagi pag may FR, try ko this week punta! iba na lang dalhin ko...

gilmore: P2,000 lang daw ang participation ko. ewan kung pa reimburse ko pa yung sa jeep, may resibo ako pero resibong ewan lang (yung nabibili sa nat'l). yung kotong sa pulis pwede bang i reimburse? :lol:

icecold: dami pang pyesa ang mazda d2 sa pinas (contrary to popular beliefs)! there are at least 3 shops in banawe that specialize in mazda parts and 1 in araneta ave. prices are ok.

roydok: i've spoken with the insurance coordinator and the service center (warranty auto shop), basta daw issuehan lang sila ng insurance ng Letter of Agreement oks na (after the Insurance Company's Adjuster goes in).

wreckless: buti na lang nga! boy racer mode kc ako nun! :x

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude, my sympathies!

Look on the bright side tho.... good thing you didnt bang up your J-Series :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mabuti na lang walang nasaktan...i sympathize p're

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mazdamazda,

sorry to hear that bro.... the important thing is walang nasaktan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bossing mazdamazda, meron ako tip para hindi lalaki gastos mo. remember na merong depreciation cost sa mga parts na papalitan kapag orig brand new ang ipapalit. check it out with the insurance company, sa federal kasi kapag surplus (like fenders, bumpers, hood...etc) or replacement parts ay 0% ibig sabihin wala ka share na babayaran sa mga parts for replacement. you might want to instruct them para tipid but the question is if there are enough surplus parts for your 323...heheheeh meron naman sana.

anyway, it's good that you are okay and no one was hurt.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry to hear that bro. at least no one got hurt, and at least P1,200 lang yung damage sa jeep, so at least he's out of the picture na.

your insurance company, if your insurance policy is comprehensive, should cover the repairs of your ride. yung pinagtatalunan na lang is yung participation mo and kung saan ipagagawa. usually, yung participation for comprehensive insurance is 1% of the insured amount, while the repair shop for 2 years and older cars are at the accredited repair shop instead of casa. then again, to be sure how much it is, check with your insurance company.

due to the gravity of the damage, it might take about 3 weeks.

9. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    sorry to hear that sir...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gud day, mazdamazda!!! buti d ka na nasaktan. Advice lang, ang race di ginagawa sa kalsada ng wala kang ka-race. hehehehe.....:o

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Car Accident Yesterday