New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having just resigned from a company but not yet cleared, I need to register my car that I had acquired using my former employer's car plan. They can only release the OR until I'm cleared and they said that is good enough to register the car.

Is this true? Has anyone tried this before?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kahit xerox ng CR wala ka ba (since you are bound by law to carry a copy of the CR in your vehicle at all times)?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    is the car still under your employer's name?? diba dapat palipat mo na muna sa name mo?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I’ve been registering our cars since 80’s with only Xerox copy of OR though I have a copy of the CR. CR no. is located on the OR.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Having just resigned from a company but not yet cleared, I need to register my car that I had acquired using my former employer's car plan. They can only release the OR until I'm cleared and they said that is good enough to register the car.

Is this true? Has anyone tried this before?
    You need the OR/CR pare in order for you to have it registered. Maybe what they meant was for you to renew the registration (still under their name).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, I do have a xerox copy of the CR. Is that good enough?

Yes, the car is still registered to the company and they will transfer it to my name once cleared na ako.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Acceptable na yan for renewal still under the name of the Company muna. You should also bring the following:

1. Emission test score (dapat passed);
    2. Stencil of engine and chassis number in LTO form;
    3. Insurance Premium COC (TPL);
    4. Photocopy of OR/CR;

HTH. . .

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ok na kahit photocopy lang ng CR. Basta importante yung original ng OR, kasi binabalik yun sa LTO.

Pag nagpaparehistro ako ng sasakyan, never ko pang nilabas ang original ng CR (nasa Unionbank kasi dahil I bought the car through financing).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so pag na register mo na.. under pa din nang company name.. anong next step para malipat naman sa name mo??

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ako both of our vehicles, OR lang nagagamit ko, ilang taon narin kasi nawala yung CR nung dalawa, pero narerehistro ko naman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Can you just register your car with just the OR only?