New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    shades of khaos advertising. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by nugundam
    it'd really be handy to have a good shooter on your ambush team to group a couple of shots in a specific glass area to defeat it and allow the succeeding bullets to penetrate the interior.

and a good gun as well.
    IMO well you need a sniper if your gonna ambush a target that is exposed (little or no protection whatsoever), e.g. JFK, Ninoy Aquino. but with a moving target or a moving armored vehicle to be precise you use semi-automatic/automatic high powered rifles, ofcourse there are exceptions.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i was thinking more along the lines of a carefully planned swarm attack...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    worth it siguro kapag ganito katibay gagawin nila

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5wsiou.../Batmobile.jpg

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    regardless kung naka armored ang gamit mo sasakyan eh kung panahon mo na at gusto ka na kunin ni "death" wala ka talaga magagawa...

eto lang masasabi ko, "don't do to other, what you don't want to do unto you..."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    playing devil's advocate...

it'd really be handy to have a good shooter on your ambush team to group a couple of shots in a specific glass area to defeat it and allow the succeeding bullets to penetrate the interior.

and a good gun as well.
    Actually, they don't have to group the shots because they just spray the vehicle. Quantity over quality. If you emptied a mag over a small area, some of them are bound to be grouped close enough (ballistic standards only call for defeating 3 grouped shots).

And the bullets don't have to penetrate the glass. Even 'glass spalling' (the inner layer of the glass shatters but the outer layer doesn't) can kill vehicle occupants.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What about the way the ambassador was killed in his limousine in The Omen 666. I wonder whether an 'armored' car could protect against that, and for how long.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2fee View Post
    What about the way the ambassador was killed in his limousine in The Omen 666. I wonder whether an 'armored' car could protect against that, and for how long.
    how did it happen? wasn't able to watch it eh. :D

doc otep, ongano. heheh...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya dapat kahit naka-armored car hindi masyado kampante.

Almost all armored cars nowadays have anti-spalling glass. I don't know about locally armored units.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    how did it happen? wasn't able to watch it eh.
    A fuel truck rolled down an incline into the limousine while it was stuck in traffic, spilling fuel all over it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
bullet proof cars anyone?