New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by 109
    undergraduate bachelor.........go for the 3

degree-holder bachelor with high-earning job...
    ...............................................acc ord 2.4
    he he he....

batang-batang binata - mazda3
    binat ng binata - accord

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for the quick replies. I'm in my early 30s that's why these are the 2 choices i'm looking into. Friends are advising me it would be riskier to go with the mazda. And there are some here who say the same. Is it really riskier? Would honda be the wiser choice?

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mukhang mas practical choice nga ang Mazda 3 (from a short term and long term financial perspective) .. Anong risks kaya yung ibig sabihin nung friends mo?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    eto nanaman ako, gen 2.5 pajero 4x4 slightly used, 1.2 million pesos.

still a status symbol (iba pa rin ang naka-SUV versus a compat sedan), maporma, kung ang chicks mo nakatira sa malubak o mabahang lugar, kayang-kaya mo sunduin. Pwedeng pwede pang road trip with your single friends. diesel. if you do start a family, shoot na shoot. if you take up outdoor sports/activities, di ka mabibitin.

when i was in college i had a sedan, and god knows how many times we overloaded it to go to Anilao, tagaytay, subic and baguio.

being a bachelor is about enjoying and exploring the world and finding your place in it, that's what the pajero will allow you to do. plus you will not have to sell it when you want to start a family

andy

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    'O nga no? Man, kahit hindi Mitsu. Meron akong officemate na single, he drives a 1st gen Toyota Rav4 Fun Cruiser. Car-like interior with SUV clearance.

Having a "go anywhere, anytime" attitude is a hallmark of the ideal bachelor, so dapat mag-reflect yun sa sasakyan na kukunin mo. To borrow a line from Isuzu, "Life is too big for cars." :-)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    very well put bogeyman. kaming mga bacelor dito sa probinsya, pick-up or SUV talaga, para kahit saang sulok, pwede

pero according to a friend, di kasya ang expedition sa ibang drive-in hehehehe

andy

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    SKYLINE!!!!!

or mazda 3

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    buy a second hand Z3. binata ka pa naman. this is the only time you will ever get to have fun driving a convertible and sports car(without someone bugging you). Use it. when you get married, you will end up buying some practical van because your wife says so. but mazda 3 for your choice if you cant get a BMW Z3.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by luckytruck

being a bachelor is about enjoying and exploring the world and finding your place in it, ..... when you want to start a family

andy
    i now have a family and am still 'enjoying and exploring the world'
    like never b4, added responsibility is the only diffrence between being a bachelor and a family-man, and we have a lot of them within ourselves

mazda 3 may be at par in some aspects, but i still choose the perennial leader ACCORD.
    Last edited by 109; September 23rd, 2004 at 01:08 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    Mazda3 R 2.0L - P915K
    Honda Accord Vti-L - P1.38M

Like mazda said, mas mura ang mazda 3 pero roomy ang accord.
    unless na ang importante space then you should go for honda.

There are a lot of opinion about which is better and which is not.

I dont see any risk at all. if they are talking about retail value. well all cars goes down rapidly when it comes to depreciation.

I would rather go for practicallity rather than looks. And choose which is more practical for you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bachelor's ride