New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, you can adjust the height yourself. you will also have to adjust alignment after raising/lowering your ride height.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i see. sa makatuwid, di sya pwedeng ala cover ng cellphone na pagtrip mo ng ibang flavor of the day, kabit and forget na lang, dahil kailangan ka pang mag-align ulit... ok. ty.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    different coilover sets have different features...typically, however, the adjustment process itself is easy, but not something you can do everyday. in my experience, most kits allow you to change ride height by twisting or wrenching the shock bodies. that means you have to jack up the car, remove the wheels, and get under the car.

not something you can do one hour before that hot date

AC Schnitzer sold a full suspension system with electric motors that allowed you to change ride height from inside the cabin, but it cost about as much as a Civic

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    good thing I don't do dates no more. hehe. at yung mga electronic something na pwedeng iadjust while inside the cabin are out of the question.
    out of curiousity, kung kailangan ka pang mag-align ulit after adjusting yung mga adjustable coilovers, gano na lang kadalas magpaalign yung mga nakaair bag (ala yung mga low riders na "tumatalon-talon"?). sakit siguro ng ulo nila...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Adjustable Coilovers [Merged]