New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^^IMHO, definitely above 2M but WRX STI is much cheaper than EVOs(locally). prolly local sti cost ><2.5M...

hey, not frameless window anymore?
    Last edited by cyrusblutrooper; September 14th, 2007 at 07:11 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    no matter kung ano man ang design niya, its still a subaru impreza and performance parin ang habol dito.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hopefully it looks better in the flesh (or sheetmetal) i'm still a big fan of the GDB

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    USDM STi with quad pipes, spy pictures

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1336026

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pwede na. Kinda grows on you over time.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/12/s...aled-possibly/

Just renderings, I still prefer its predecessors though.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dr.Kamiya - Thanks for the pics here. Now I'll have sleepless nights again :puyat:

Kahit Hatch yan and it ain't the usual and expected blue color of STis it's still a Subaru man . That's what matters.

Oh yes, around 2.2M siguro ang introductory price nito. Sulit naman!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    While I don't doubt that this will be an amazing performance car, and the exterior design is growing on me, I still think the Evo X looks so much cooler.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    As far as hot looks are concerned, per my fozzie, Subaru is either behind by a decade or two, or wouldn't know hot if it hit them in the face. But almost everything else is just terrific IMO!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have always believed that Subaru deliberately makes their cars look funky because their target market is a group that isn't too concerned with "beauty", at least not in the classic sense. they have always prided themselves on their eccentric designs and the type of person that has traditionally been their customer has somewhat eccentric taste as well.

it's been a little different in recent years, as the potent combination of AWD + FI in all their cars has attracted a more mainstream, tuner audience (particularly with the STI), but Subaru is remaining true to themselves by launching very "different" looking designs and not really caring what the automotive press has to say about them (have you guys seen the Tribeca?? :hihihi: )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
'08 STi pics are out!