The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Any feedback on the traveller?

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    I already did some research, the 5 years warranty is my deciding factor for the traveller, since we will be using it occasionally during out of town trips, I will post my personal review once I got the van, hoping that with in this weekends we could get our unit.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel20 View Post
    Any feedback on the traveller?

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Maganda daw performance compatible sa isuzu yung mga parts malamig din ang aircon.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Maganda daw performance compatible sa isuzu yung mga parts malamig din ang aircon.
    I've seen lots of travellers now a days here in Negros Occidental. May we hear some short reviews and experiences from some owners? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I checked around, nasa P1.5M na pala ito. In that case, I’ll just try to add around 300k more may Nissan NV350 Premium na ako which is comparable size wise to the View Traveller. Wala pa rin talaga akong kumpyansa sa mga China made vehicles, Even a slightly used NV350 Premium is still a better bet than the Foton

6. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by philjohann View Post
    Attachment 24310i have a view traveller last dec 23 2014.
    Here are some of the facts that I need to know from a car maker before deciding to acquire one---- tech specs/make of engine-fuel system-turbo charger - transmission- suspension- tested fuel to distance ratio- electrical systems- chassis, transfer box etc. so far my research has surprised me a lot! This car main components came from very refutable companies of the world! The last thing I know is the brand supplier for the transmission is GETRAG- a german company that also supply to Ferrari! No wonder that for two years view traveller won the awards from CAGI defeating japanese(Super Grandia) and korean brands(Grand Starex) in the same category. I could hardly believe at first the fuel to distance ratio until I have it tested for more than a week now. With its size and build , this is more economical than my ford 2011 Everest! Sure enough this can easily get 13-18km liter! What about power? Cruising to inclined mountains in northern Iloilo is no problem at all carrying 15 people with all our belongings. I am well satisfied of FOTON view traveller, a good choice if you are a well-informed and budget conscious buyer....

Any update po re issues on Foton View Traveller? Good choice po talaga? Thank you

7. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus69 View Post
    I already did some research, the 5 years warranty is my deciding factor for the traveller, since we will be using it occasionally during out of town trips, I will post my personal review once I got the van, hoping that with in this weekends we could get our unit.
    update please

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by morena05 View Post
    Any update po re issues on Foton View Traveller? Good choice po talaga? Thank you
    Boss malakas po ba aircon ng traveller,di po ba matagtag?sa long run po di naman po ba nag ooverheat or sa ahunin di naman po ba nabibitin?kumusta po ang pyesa availability po ok naman po ba? Sa fuel consumption po ba sure na nakaka reach sya ng 18km./L.?thanks po[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    Hello po. Musta po mga traveller niyo? Ano po feedback niyo after years of usage? Thank you po

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678