New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    no offense meant bro, alam mo pala na panget ang brand na binebenta mo bakit nag-apply ka pa in the first place...at kung matagal ka na why did you stay there for too long absorbing all the countless complaints and shame not only to your clientile but also to your bosses as well...anyway bro by the looks of it i assume you also gain (incentives & commission being a salesman) out of LYING, di ba...and your integrity and reputation is at stake kaya you're in the losing end, yun lang bro.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    while under training ka pa, fini-feed ka ng trainors mo ng mga kagandahan ng foton...
    as trainee naman, gusto mo makabenta kaagan, kaya sinunod mo mga payo ng trainors mo

eventually, we learn the setbacks as time goes by

trainee na nakabenta ng 10 fotons? galing mo ah.

pero siguro di ka na regular kaya ka nag aalburoto.... hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by allangee View Post
    while under training ka pa, fini-feed ka ng trainors mo ng mga kagandahan ng foton...
    as trainee naman, gusto mo makabenta kaagan, kaya sinunod mo mga payo ng trainors mo

eventually, we learn the setbacks as time goes by

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With Foton, you get what you pay for. Just don't lie to the clients. I've seen Fotons being brought in for servicing. Some of the problems aren't really that morbid.

The yellowing headlight lenses? They just cost around Php500 to buff back to a new and shiny state in Banawe. The headlamp and taillamp bulbs that burn out early are easy to replace also.

Interior trim looks and feel cheap, the clients already know that.

But when the mechanical stuff starts breaking, at least have the dignity to honor the warranty. The vehicles themselves are not that bad as people portray them to be, but if after sales service and support is, the brand suffers with it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Personally, I sold foton to more than 10 clients last year. My company has sold more than 30 foton vehicles.

77% of my clients have complained about headlight lenses burnt, power window malfunctioning, A/C is not functioning well, engine starter problems and couple more...

Foton looks good on the outside. don't be fooled. Before you buy one, compare what you can save in buying a cheap quality vehicle and what you paid more for a reliable, durable and known vehicle brand.

Cheap product not worth saving.
    Instead of sourgraping telling the obvious, why not share how Foton treats their customers? All the problems you've stated are already obvious, in fact, not only Foton have experienced that. Even Channa Benni, Chery and the likes. Common. They're chinese-made vehicles.

And the problems you've stated can be remedied easily. Tell us now how does the engine of Foton products perform. Can you tell us how reliable are they ?

Those inputs will surely help. Who buys a Foton for long-term family use anyway ? Most of the prospective buyers of Foton trucks are for business purposes only, and who needs aircon when hauling stuff ? Sure, some may buy because they can't afford a more decent family van but only a few does that.

sometimes we have to lie to clients to be able to sell.
    syempre, pag nagreklamo ang cliente mo, mapagsabihan ka, mapagalitan ka, mapahiya ka pa...,
    syempre, you bring this problems up to your bossings, ina-advisan ka naman, sabihin mo to, ganyan-ganyan...
    pramis ka ng pramis sa cliente mo na.. darating na ang piyesa sa petsa na ito, (lagi din nmn delay, lahat delayed )
    ang nakaka-inis, ikaw kasi salesman, ikaw frontman, ikaw lagi napapagalitan at napahiya.

kahit alam kong panget ang foton, i LIED TO SELL.
    Fact: Hindi lang Foton gumagawa niyan.

We already know that scheme. Minsan nga mas may alam pa kaming buyers kaysa kayong mga SA. And do you know na alam na rin namin kung niloloko niyo na kami ?

I know you need a job, so you resort to such actions. But why ? If you're f'ed up already with how Foton runs their company, why still follow their "demands" and not follow yours ? I mean ... be true to the customers. You need not lie to everyone. May mga SA na honest. I've met some.

Nakokonsensya ka na ngayon ? After what you have done ? Congrats. Your ranting will surely OPEN UP OUR EYES AS TO HOW FOTON RUNS THEIR COMPANY. Sarcasm intended, of course. ;)

---

No, I don't own a Foton. No, I don't own any Chinese vehicle either. But what's funny is, why suddenly sign up just to bash one product just as when people get interested in buying the Foton Thunder. Coincidental ? Hmmmm.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe he works for the competing company already. Threatened sa arrival ng Foton Thunder.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Instead of sourgraping telling the obvious, why not share how Foton treats their customers? All the problems you've stated are already obvious, in fact, not only Foton have experienced that. Even Channa Benni, Chery and the likes. Common. They're chinese-made vehicles.

And the problems you've stated can be remedied easily. Tell us now how does the engine of Foton products perform. Can you tell us how reliable are they ?

Those inputs will surely help.

I would like the TS to please answer these questions.

basta ako, happy pa rin sa Great Wall Coolbear ko. 6k odometer reading and going strong. vip treatment from the dealers (free pick up and delivery for PMS from paranaque to north edsa & vice versa).

sorry OT.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    I would like the TS to please answer these questions.

If you know a little about foton, that would be that it's engine is ISUZU Built.
    ...and by that, Isuzu being remarked as best in diesel engine class, you already have an answer to that question. (ito nga ang bukambibig ng trainor e, nakakabingi)

What more do you want to know?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you know a little about foton, that would be that it's engine is ISUZU Built.
    ...and by that, Isuzu being remarked as best in diesel engine class, you already have an answer to that question. (ito nga ang bukambibig ng trainor e, nakakabingi)

What more do you want to know?
    baka si mondragon ang trainor hehe

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast