New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    funny talaga europlates on japanese cars.

theres also a difference between UK plates and german plates. most of the ones i see on the road are german plates.

UK

GERMANY

It's not really funny to see Euro plates on Japanese cars. They sell Jap cars in Europe also
    What is funny is seeing Euro plates on cars that are only made for the ASEAN region, and are not available in Europe.
    The UK is one of the few countries in the Euro zone that it is not compulsory to have the Euro style plate with the Blue European Community crest.
    Very few cars in the UK have Euro plates...there is more here
    P.S. Did you notice the screw hole positions on the bottom UK plate in the picture?
    Same as our FoFi rear plate.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i just wish our Philippine Plates are better made, the latest batch that we have for our cars looks like it was made by the tambay at mga lasenggo sa kanto, grrr, botched ang green paint etc., says so much about our bidding process

BTW, already got my stickers, you really have to make the initiative to call them, otherwise, they wont call you to inform that your plate or your stickers have arrived.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    i just wish our Philippine Plates are better made, the latest batch that we have for our cars looks like it was made by the tambay at mga lasenggo sa kanto, grrr, botched ang green paint etc., says so much about our bidding process

BTW, already got my stickers, you really have to make the initiative to call them, otherwise, they wont call you to inform that your plate or your stickers have arrived.
    your SA isnt that good. i got a call as soon as my stickers arrived.

our plates our made by artists! abstract artists nga lang haha. lampas lampas yung paint.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    i really find euro plates funny for a lot of reasons.

1. we are not in europe. they are not even valid.
    2. euro plates are hidden behind ph plates (i get the porma accent though but its not for me)
    3. the number on the plate is different than whats on the ph plate. i find it better when people customize it para pareho.

then theres the thing that euro plates are placed on japanese cars... even if they are sold in europe. weird pa rin.

weirder is for cars that are not even sold in europe.

its like seeing rally art stickers on toyotas, or nismo stickers on mitsus.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Visita Iglesia from Antipolo Rizal to Laguna route. Excited to know the F.C. for this viaje, kaso mo, baka sat. pa bukas ang gas station na suki ako.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Where's your FOFI at? post fiesta pics!